aberdeen-music

Vote for me?

Alan Cynic

Just found out I'm in the 'Jockrock' 'solo artist of 2007 list, but as I'm in with Malcolm Middleton, Bert Jansch, King Creosote etc the chances of anybody voting for me are slim to non-existent. I'm hoping I might gain at least one vote from aberdeen-music, just to avoid total embarrassment.

You can vote here...

jockrock - poll 2007

*searches for obsequious, cringeing smiley*

Just found out I'm in the 'Jockrock' 'solo artist of 2007 list, but as I'm in with Malcolm Middleton, Bert Jansch, King Creosote etc the chances of anybody voting for me are slim to non-existent. I'm hoping I might gain at least one vote from aberdeen-music, just to avoid total embarrassment.

You can vote here...

jockrock - poll 2007

*searches for obsequious, cringeing smiley*

Well done Alan, I'll exercise my democratic right and put an X in your box.

Alan,

More votes coming your way - benefit of having several multi-alias email addresses.

I thought my last set of votes were a bit random so here's the update...

• Alan - coz he bought my Microcube and is a nice guy
  • Butcher Boy - my cousin Baz Pieroni is the guitarist
  • Amy McDonald - coz, let's face it she's tidy!
  • Biffy Clyro - coz they're from my home town - Killie!
  • The Tunnels - they're in Aberdeen

A wonderfully reasoned set of arguments based on a solid musical foundation.

Guest bluesxman

I voted for Alan. Which I would have anyway, but he deserves recognition for his mammoth Tune A Day project of last year if nothing else. Go Alan, go go go.

And Mogwai, Aereogramme, Emma Pollock, The Twilight Sad and The Tunnels in various categories.

Thanks everyone!!! I was hoping to get more than zero...this way I might get into double figures, which would make me happy!

diesel...you'll be pleased to know that my g/f's son is dleighted with the microcube, and is driving her mad with his epiphone (courtesy of black_matter). :up:

I voted for the Aberdeen & ex-Aberdeen folks.....although there were a couple of categories where I didn't know any of the folk, so I jut went for the best-sounding name?(