aberdeen-music

Adequate 7

lava p.

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Camie:

ska rap metal.

Ratm meets reel big fish

nearly, i'd say they had more in common with King Prawn and the skankier Rancid stuff than those two bands.

I wouldn't say that they're ska at all, just coz there's brass doesn't mean they're ska, and I think they'd agree too.

Anyway, Ad7 are amazing, definitely one of the most original UK bands goin right now.

Don't think that there is touring support coz we're playing with them in Dundee the night before and it's only local bands playing, so no doubt it'll be the same for Aberdeen.

Hm. It's been a long time since I went fro some skanking in Kef. I really like RBF and I've seen King Prawn twice @ Kef before. So those comparisons sound promising. I'd quite like to go. It'd be like in hte old days, when I used to go see Capdown all the time, in my white shirt, black tie and shorts. Not great attire for the middle of December.

Originally posted by Aileen:

aaagggghhhhh i want to go!!!!

another weekend home??!! will i afford it? who knows!!

i LOVE adequate seven

they were awesome at kef in january!!!!

Weeeel just stay in Glasgow where I'm going and see The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster and Red Cell at the Garage! :rockon: