aberdeen-music

[GIG] Clockwork Promotions Presents: Meet Me In St. Louis + Blakfish @ Cafe Drummonds

Beth

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from denovali?

timo just got the actual pressing the other day so id wait a while before getting upset :D

yeah i know. he said the pressing plant were pretty unreliable. just can't wait to slap it on. i think it shipped on tuesday though, hopefully come on monday. :)

this weekend is tional for gigs... Friday Night Gunfight, Archives and Mesa Verde in Dundee on saturday

Explosions + Eluvium in Glasgow on Sunday

Meet Me In St. Louis etc monday.

oucha.

gunfight had to bail out of the saturday gig, but luckily the allergo boys (+ dave mesa and tom tiob) new band is going to do 20 mins or so

i thought you were away on sat?

i am... :( hopefully make it back for meet me in st louis though.

Och thats still a top notch line up. would have really been up for that. get yous back up here soon though.

Yeah, apparently they pulled out of the cheltenham show yesterday...

Just came across some chatter on DiS;

"MMiSL pulled out of the cheltenham show last night due to Paul coming down with an illness and not being able to travel. Last night Benny came down with quite a bad fever and today was very, very ill. He's on his way back home to rest, they've got a two day rest before Leeds where they're going to continue for two weeks full on touring."

Looks like everything should be ok!

Yeah, apparently they pulled out of the cheltenham show yesterday...

Just came across some chatter on DiS;

"MMiSL pulled out of the cheltenham show last night due to Paul coming down with an illness and not being able to travel. Last night Benny came down with quite a bad fever and today was very, very ill. He's on his way back home to rest, they've got a two day rest before Leeds where they're going to continue for two weeks full on touring."

Looks like everything should be ok!

Thats shit, i hope they are ok. Glad they are still planning on coming though!

Looks like the guy's at Nottingham could have done with a number. Not only did they pull out about 5 hours before soundcheck, it was a member of Blakfish that brought the news. Amazing.

Apparently they have a bit of a history with doing it.

Hmm...slightly worrying...

if you need a number for them gimme a shout

i've got kirk - ondryland's number but he wouldn't give me a number for mmisl or blakfish as he said he would be with them the whole tour.

but aye, a number for mmisl. that'd be grand :)