aberdeen-music

Drum N Bass

Lemonade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
aye its not everyone's cuppa.

i only like the true tiger one 'cause i heard it live like.

and the bmth one is just 'cause of its heavyness.

I really like that link there though.

any recent compilations you can say are good enough to go and buy?

Anything by Pendulum, Sub Focus or Chase and Status. They are well heavy and doesn't afraid of anything.

aye its not everyone's cuppa.

i only like the true tiger one 'cause i heard it live like.

and the bmth one is just 'cause of its heavyness.

I really like that link there though.

any recent compilations you can say are good enough to go and buy?

Nothing springs to mind. There was the Substance D mix album from DJ Dieselboy a year or so ago. It's absolutely hard as nails. I mostly just grab free mixes online these days, as I find what little commercial dnb left on HMV's shelves to be utter shite.

*unless of course you mean artist albums because there's shit loads of good stuff coming out or on the way. New Dom & Roland, Sub Focus, Noisia, The Upbeats.

WTF was that!? It wasn't drum and bass anyway. I hope it doesn't catch on, like the silent witness one though.

I quite liked the J-Majik and Wikaman album sampler I have, but I just noticed that the badger song has almost exactly the same beat as the one I have. I prefer the one I have though, badger one is a bit shit. Not a big fan of that other one either.

The other side had Spanish vocals and guitars, really liked that one but I doubt it will ever be released.

WTF was that!? It wasn't drum and bass anyway. I hope it doesn't catch on, like the silent witness one though.

I quite liked the J-Majik and Wikaman album sampler I have, but I just noticed that the badger song has almost exactly the same beat as the one I have. I prefer the one I have though, badger one is a bit shit. Not a big fan of that other one either.

The other side had Spanish vocals and guitars, really liked that one but I doubt it will ever be released.

to be honest, i think i got a little mixed up with dub and shit when i posted here

• 1 month later...