aberdeen-music

Drum N Bass

Lemonade

It's about time Grooverider and Danny Bukem released something new eh?

I didn't think Grooverider released tunes at all these days, 'cept for compilations. That's not neccesarily a bad thing, as I've heard Dillinja's 'off the boil' stuff and it's a bit er... shit really. Stick to running a label m8. :up:

I didn't think Grooverider released tunes at all these days, 'cept for compilations. That's not neccesarily a bad thing, as I've heard Dillinja's 'off the boil' stuff and it's a bit er... shit really. Stick to running a label m8. :up:

I'd be interested to hear the Dillinja stuff,cause he used to make dope tunes along with Lemon D.You would have thought that Grooves would have lots of ideas for tunes after his spell in the jailhouse,mind you i'm sure he doesn't have his deal anymore.

I'd be interested to hear the Dillinja stuff,cause he used to make dope tunes along with Lemon D.You would have thought that Grooves would have lots of ideas for tunes after his spell in the jailhouse,mind you i'm sure he doesn't have his deal anymore.

Generally considered the worst ever Dillinja toon :up:

But I haven't really paid attention too much since:

YouTube - DILLINJA - It Ain't Too Loud | Jungle

Which is pretty amusing and filthy, of course. Still nowhere near the brilliance of:

YouTube - CAPONE - Tudor Rose | Jungle

I'm sure Grooverider could get his tracks released on any label he cared to approach but I expect he's happy enough with his presenting and promoting career these days. Also, it's hard to follow an act like yourself when you're Grooverider:

YouTube - Codename John - The Warning

Generally considered the worst ever Dillinja toon :up:

But I haven't really paid attention too much since:

YouTube - DILLINJA - It Ain't Too Loud | Jungle

Which is pretty amusing and filthy, of course. Still nowhere near the brilliance of:

YouTube - CAPONE - Tudor Rose | Jungle

I'm sure Grooverider could get his tracks released on any label he cared to approach but I expect he's happy enough with his presenting and promoting career these days. Also, it's hard to follow an act like yourself when you're Grooverider:

YouTube - Codename John - The Warning

Interesting quote about Dillinja just making tunes that peeps want,'fast car"is typical of a lot of crap that has been going about for years...fuck that dude,make the tunes that you want to make.I have an Emotif Techsteppin comp with a track called Get Stoned,Grooves goes under the name of The Limit for that one.....like the man says,absolute badness!

LOL. My memory must be fucked 'cos I was like what is that, I've got it somewhere, must be on that '93 React compilation I've got somewhere... but that tune got recycled into Saint Angel on Timeless, of course!

And yeah, sadly peeps want chavvy bullshit so that's why he's doing stuff below his artistic ability. I think he just gave his sample packs to TC in the end and hung his boots up!

Guest Giles Walker

I emailed Dj Phantasy last year to ask about a tune i had on an old fantazia mix from '92 and he actually remembered the tune.

That Danny Byrd remix of Sweet Harmony is fire, but we won't probably get to hear it in aberdeen now since this tragedy happened.

Sad times :(

I emailed Dj Phantasy last year to ask about a tune i had on an old fantazia mix from '92 and he actually remembered the tune.

That Danny Byrd remix of Sweet Harmony is fire, but we won't probably get to hear it in aberdeen now since this tragedy happened.

Sad times :(

And they'll probably be playing Girls Aloud's Sound of the Underground....booyakasha.junglist.jpg

"The nights that will mostly be affected are Wednesday and Thursday. First off, on Wednesday, we'll be making mixing it up with some great funk, disco, soul and grooves from around the world with DJ Dave Milne. On Thursdays DJ Steve Doolittle will be changing his pitch from the drum n' bass and electro stuff to a pop/dance/indie mash up."