aberdeen-music

Drum N Bass

Lemonade

So I see :up: the track off the album doesn't seem to be working on your myspace though, I liked memory though, nice bass.

Did someone recommend DJ Aphrodite in this thread? He was the original Pendulum, one break, one bass sound, fucking millions of records.

I maybe did. The last rave I went to, he was spinning in the jungle room. that was like... 2006 I think, he looks well old now. Yeah, about my age that's why it was my last. LOL.

I maybe did. The last rave I went to, he was spinning in the jungle room. that was like... 2006 I think, he looks well old now. Yeah, about my age that's why it was my last. LOL.

Probably all the pills he's taken.....! Hype still looks fly though,for an old codger.....like me....lolz HYPE HYPE HYPE.

Probably all the pills he's taken.....! Hype still looks fly though,for an old codger.....like me....lolz HYPE HYPE HYPE.

Oh yeah, I saw a video of him ranting about Jordan or something on the internet. HILARE. He's got to be about forty but he don't look it. Marc Caro/Tech Itch looks quite old as well but he looks more like someone you would never want to fuck with. LOL.

Oh yeah, I saw a video of him ranting about Jordan or something on the internet. HILARE. He's got to be about forty but he don't look it. Marc Caro/Tech Itch looks quite old as well but he looks more like someone you would never want to fuck with. LOL.

Fabio is ages with me and Grooves and Danny Bukem are couple of years younger......can't beat the old guard eh?

Fabio is ages with me and Grooves and Danny Bukem are couple of years younger......can't beat the old guard eh?

Nope, they're teh legends!! Micky Finn already retired, I think. I'm a bit older than Dom (& Roland) but not quite as old as the old guard. Mind you, I've been into these breaks on and off since I was 16. SUBURBAN BASE FTW!!!

Guest Giles Walker

Skream - Burning Up (a tribute to jungle)

Based on the Cloud 9 classic of the same name, which i stuck on an old skool jungle mix i did for Tez's Jungle Nation radio show a while back that i may stick up in here.

Nope, they're teh legends!! Micky Finn already retired, I think. I'm a bit older than Dom (& Roland) but not quite as old as the old guard. Mind you, I've been into these breaks on and off since I was 16. SUBURBAN BASE FTW!!!

Not forgetting Renegade[Ray Keith...who still works in Blackmarket],Deep Blue,Blame and E-Z Rollers.....bloop bloop!

Skream - Burning Up (a tribute to jungle)

Based on the Cloud 9 classic of the same name, which i stuck on an old skool jungle mix i did for Tez's Jungle Nation radio show a while back that i may stick up in here.

Yeah, I really like that. Proper old skool Moving Shadow stylee. I'll give your mix a shot if you care to be arsed uploading it :up:

• 2 weeks later...
Brock wild in me living room........scene! :up:

I figured you would be one to appreciate 8-) I was stoked to come across this 'cos I've never seen any footage of The Winstons. And I'm always in awe of anyone doing live dnb :up:

My other huge score this week wasn't really dnb but old skool hardcore related. I've been trying to ID this tune for years and it's been driving me a little nuts. FOUND!

YAS!

I'm always in awe of anyone doing live dnb :up:

I was at the Brixton Academy 99 [i think] for the Logical Progression birthday bash....invite only.They recorded Progression 3 that night with Intense doing a live set,my mate Killian Madden was playing drums with Molly Duncan from The Average White Band on sax......his son Dan is the main man in Intense.I was also at the Metalheadz Xmas party at Heaven 96,Adam F smashed it with his band.Brand new funk!

I was at the Brixton Academy 99 [i think] for the Logical Progression birthday bash....invite only.They recorded Progression 3 that night with Intense doing a live set,my mate Killian Madden was playing drums with Molly Duncan from The Average White Band on sax......his son Dan is the main man in Intense.I was also at the Metalheadz Xmas party at Heaven 96,Adam F smashed it with his band.Brand new funk!

:rockon: That must have been incredible! I've yet to see any of this godly new funk at hand unfortunately, 'cept for a couple of dudes at the Lemon Tree once long ago. Sax, stand up bass, sampler. Can't recall their name though ?(

Geez i have a Moving Shadow promo"the history of jungle 90-95",i'll do ya a copy.If you want any old skool id'd send me the link,my old flat mate was the boom at old skool and jungle back in the day and has an awesome collection.......up there with Randall.In fact the dude can play absolutely anything,but he's got 2 kids now so game over lolz :D

Geez i have a Moving Shadow promo"the history of jungle 90-95",i'll do ya a copy.If you want any old skool id'd send me the link,my old flat mate was the boom at old skool and jungle back in the day and has an awesome collection.......up there with Randall.In fact the dude can play absolutely anything,but he's got 2 kids now so game over lolz :D

Cheers for the offer, bud, but I seem to have 'found it' on my computer ;) ;) or at least it will be once my ISP stops throttling certain traffic at midnight :up: looks smashing.

I'm disturbed at the idea that children can cause a loss of junglism but I suppose it isn't the sort of thing a responsible parent should expose them too o_O

01 Blame - Music Takes You

02 2 Bad Mice - WareMouse

03 Hyper-On Experience - The Frightner

04 Kaotic Chemistry - Spacecakes

05 2 Bad Mice - Mass Confusion

06 Hyper-On Experience - Lords of the Null-Lines

07 Foul Play - Open Your Mind

08 Omni Trio - Feel Good - Remix

09 Foul Play - The Finest

10 Omni Trio - Renegade Snares

11 Cloud Nine - You Got Me Burnin

12 DJ Trax - Hightime

13 JMJ & Richie - Case Closed

14 Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune

15 Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe

16 Renegade - Terrorist

17 Cloud Nine - The Pedge

18 E-Z Rollers - Believe

19 Blame & Justice - Athemia

20 Omni Trio - Living For The Future

21 DJ Pulse - So Fine - Remix

22 Essence of Aura - Northern Lights

23 Higher Sense - Cold Fresh Air

24 Foul Play - Being With You

25 Dead Dred - Dred Bass

01 Blame - Music Takes You

02 2 Bad Mice - WareMouse

03 Hyper-On Experience - The Frightner

04 Kaotic Chemistry - Spacecakes

05 2 Bad Mice - Mass Confusion

06 Hyper-On Experience - Lords of the Null-Lines

07 Foul Play - Open Your Mind

08 Omni Trio - Feel Good - Remix

09 Foul Play - The Finest

10 Omni Trio - Renegade Snares

11 Cloud Nine - You Got Me Burnin

12 DJ Trax - Hightime

13 JMJ & Richie - Case Closed

14 Deep Blue - The Helicopter Tune

15 Omni Trio - Thru The Vibe

16 Renegade - Terrorist

17 Cloud Nine - The Pedge

18 E-Z Rollers - Believe

19 Blame & Justice - Athemia

20 Omni Trio - Living For The Future

21 DJ Pulse - So Fine - Remix

22 Essence of Aura - Northern Lights

23 Higher Sense - Cold Fresh Air

24 Foul Play - Being With You

25 Dead Dred - Dred Bass

That's the one....slamming!

Brand new Brand new Brand new Brand new Brand new .....YouTube - Adam F - Brand New Funk

FUNK! Awesome tune. Also concerning Adam F, I was at a massive in San Diego where Andy C and GQ had the entire place chanting WE WANT YOUR SOUL from the Freeland remix. haha...

Heard that mix? It's off The Joint Suburban Base/Moving Shadow release. It's a wee bit cheez so I suspect Austin did it but maybe also Danny Breaks.