aberdeen-music

Radiohead - "In Rainbows" box set

french_disko

Guest Steven Dedalus

I still haven't heard the damn thing.

I tried to download it (for free, no less) and it wouldn't work.

So obviously Radiohead have a personal vendetta against me, and I'm therefore never going to listen to them ever again.

So obviously Radiohead have a personal vendetta against me, and I'm therefore never going to listen to them ever again.

My mate paid 4 for the download and never received it, I paid sweet FA and got it no probs. Personally I love the album. Some of the most beautiful, lush stuff they've ever done, and their best album since OK Computer in my opinion. I feel a bit bad for not paying for it now.

My mate paid 4 for the download and never received it, I paid sweet FA and got it no probs. Personally I love the album. Some of the most beautiful, lush stuff they've ever done, and their best album since OK Computer in my opinion. I feel a bit bad for not paying for it now.

Didnt you say in another thread that you never pay for music anyway?.

Might be someone else

Didnt you say in another thread that you never pay for music anyway?.

Might be someone else

Well yeah, I did. I'm a walking contradiction. Could be simply cos I really love Radiohead. If it's a band that I really really love and want to support, as opposed to just listen to, then I will pay for their album, be it on CD or iTunes, however this is rare. Radiohead are one of these bands. And I do I sometimes pick up albums from the chart on a whim in Asda since they're generally under a tenner anyway.

Is the extra artwork and stuff really pretty?

I might just buy it anyway, but I'm just checking. I didn't pay anything for the download, so, I'd like to pay for this higher quality, beast of a boxset... if it's got good shit to look at. I might put it on my walls.

Are you able to put it on your walls?

• Upvote 2

same here so i think they have a personal vendetta against me an all!!!

is the album any good out of interest???

same here so i think they have a personal vendetta against me an all!!!

is the album any good out of interest???

. Personally I love the album. Some of the most beautiful, lush stuff they've ever done, and their best album since OK Computer in my opinion. I feel a bit bad for not paying for it now.

Howzat for a review?!