aberdeen-music

[GIG] Kartta + Katerwaul + Greater The Shadow + Fault & Fracture @ The Tunnels

qzdiablo

Guest bluesxman
Why i oughta!! Down't cha know i'm the most reliable karttian in the business!

You're just a free spirit Huge.

It's looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to make it along to this.

Any Kartta chappies fancy getting me a Katerwaul CD and I'll get it off Mike in One Up when I'm back, funds will be passed over then....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I'm glad I'll get the direct opportunity to purchase the Katerwaul EP without lining One Up pockets.

Secondly, we need dancers. It'll be a nice change to have someone dancing to Kartta songs. Apart from us on stage.

This is a good bill. Kartta will be proud to be part of it.

Back-slapping over.

traitor.

Guest idol_wild

Bump number two.

For those of you who like Krautrock, you might really appreciate the ending of Kartta's newest song.

At the same time, however, you might think it's a lot of guff.

Guest Steven Dedalus
Bump number two.

For those of you who like Krautrock, you might really appreciate the ending of Kartta's newest song.

I'm going to go for.....guff.

Only kidding.

But I think it's a bit rich you going in a Krautrock direction after giving me such a sleggin' over liking Krautrock all the time.

But then you sleg me for everything.

Which of the Krautrock bands are yis ripping off? Hasslehoff? Scorpions? Nena Hagen?

Guest idol_wild
But then you sleg me for everything.

Which of the Krautrock bands are yis ripping off? Hasslehoff? Scorpions? Nena Hagen?

It was always a two-way sleg.

We're ripping off Falco.

Guest bluesxman
Bump number two.

Hmm, I wish I could make this now to see what that's about.

Hmm, I wish I could make this now to see what that's about.

it's the age old story of not knowing how to write a proper ending to a song and tagging on a completely different bit which lasts too long and claim it's all intentional. :)

in saying that though, it does sound ace. though i'd be wary of throwing round terms like krautrock.

Guest bluesxman
it's the age old story of not knowing how to write a proper ending to a song and tagging on a completely different bit which lasts too long and claim it's all intentional. :)

in saying that though, it does sound ace. though i'd be wary of throwing round terms like krautrock.

I was beginning to think you had decided to pursue a Neu influence just to annoy me.....Echo And The Bunnymen knew how to end songs - just end them! No messing!

Guest idol_wild

Heheh, Neu! is the band I felt the ending sounded akin to actually.