aberdeen-music

Good swimming pool?

Johnny Mac

i work at westhill swimming pool.

there's lane swimming from 0600-0900 weekday mornings and a lunchtime swim (half the pool open and half lanes) from 1215-1315 also weekdays.

adults only swim is also half open half lanes and runs from 2100-2200. i think that's your best bet.

there is just open public session, but the times vary, and i can't remember them. don't go to the evening public sessions as it tends to be kids.

' date=' post: 436622"']i work at westhill swimming pool.

there's lane swimming from 0600-0900 weekday mornings and a lunchtime swim (half the pool open and half lanes) from 1215-1315 also weekdays.

adults only swim is also half open half lanes and runs from 2100-2200. i think that's your best bet.

there is just open public session, but the times vary, and i can't remember them. don't go to the evening public sessions as it tends to be kids.

Adults only swim sounds like the very thing ... not too far to westhill pool from my work!

Cheers :up:

I did.

6 a session to swim... splutter.....

I'll see if linksfield or kincorth are any use.

Yeah was gonna say to avoid kincorth...WAAAAAY to much chlorine...

If your gonna use it alot, JJB's gym is pretty good. 30 odd quid a month though :down: but i think you can use it as much as you want..and i've never seen a kid there yet.