aberdeen-music

Forget EVERYTHING else....

Guest highroller

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

Now Now People.... Lets Not Forget "Weapons Of Mass Distortion"....

www.litlounge.com

mercury tilt switch used to have a song called that but changed the name of it

i heard a finch song for the first time (to my knowledge) the other day and it was perhaps one of the most horrible things ever, something about miss ou or something

utterly terrible, mediocre in fact

but then im listening to coldplay at the moment so there you go:dunce:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell

new laeto album promises to be a fucking classic, from what i have heard of it i may actually cum

new mercury tilt switch, macrocosmica, lapsus linguae, idlewild, my vitriol, biffy clyro,

best album this year??oceansize most definetly

Guest highroller

wonder if finch didnt look a certain way and have certain people into them people wouldnt say stuff like the above....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest stuartmaxwell

fuck off ben, get off your high horse

i dont actually know what finch look like for a start

i remember hearing the song on the radio1 evening show at about 3am as i work nightshift at the moment and myself and one of my workmates commented on how shite the song was due to its whiney pish

we are not all music snobs who have a vendetta against the bands you like ben, its just they all sound the same

i dont mind emo, i quite like it in fact but there are so many bands doing it exactly the same that it grates

i dislike hardcore though, i find it repetitive and generic

but hey, im listening to coldplay at the moment so i can hardly comment, but i like coldplay,

Guest highroller
Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

fuck off ben, get off your high horse

i dont actually know what finch look like for a start

i remember hearing the song on the radio1 evening show at about 3am as i work nightshift at the moment and myself and one of my workmates commented on how shite the song was due to its whiney pish

we are not all music snobs who have a vendetta against the bands you like ben, its just they all sound the same

i dont mind emo, i quite like it in fact but there are so many bands doing it exactly the same that it grates

but hey, im listening to coldplay at the moment so i can hardly comment, but i like coldplay,

mwah xx

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

what kind of 'hardcore' do you mean?

if you mean bands like 36 Crazyfists and such like, then yeh, i'd tend to agree with you but i don't really class them as hardcore bands, their more like just metal.

HOWEVER,

i class bands like Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, H2O as hardcore and their all pretty different. CapDown are a hardcore ska band, and again their different as are Five Knuckle, Adequate 7 and Tiny Elvis.

Guest highroller

cool Rish...what should i seek out by the bled then?? Give me a wee rundown of them....rumour has it that mr Morrison is trying to score them for Moshulu so that should make you happy.....shhhh

I heard that rumour from Mr M already - I seem to recall through a druken haze they may well be support to a certain noisy British band on their late-August tour. Maybe. By when I'll be in Liverpool. Bastards.

The Bled are on Fiddler records, and have one album ("Pass the Flask") - I highly reccomend downloading "Red Wedding" and "Sound of Sulpher" for the most Ben-Quik-Positive tunes, but they do get a bit more hardcore. You'll dig it.....

Guest highroller

haha dude im not the wimp you think man....

I ADORE eighteen visions...thats pretty nuts...

remember i grew up on slayer remember...gets you set for most things...

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

If you are already a fan...prepare to be in ecstasy...if you aint you will be if someone plays you it....which i will at EVERY opportunity.....

Atreyu........they own me.....

I'm not sure if it should be excited or not. I thought i'd check them out, as they seem to be recommended by alot of people, i'm open to at least trying everything once. I downloaded "Someone's Standing On My Chest" and it was OK, some alright riffs in it that made the listen worthwhile, but that was pretty much it. Yeah,the riffs were cool, but why bother listening to something for slightly impressive riffs when I can listen to other bands who come up with much more impressive ones, ofcourse this is down to personal preference. Their whole growling/screaming then into singing, and repeating that pattern just sounds stupid to me.

You big up these two songs, about how metal they are, i'm wondering if the song I got is a good representation of the band in general or if it's just a shame that was the song I downloaded as my introduction to them.

And The Bloodhound Gang are awesome, one of the best satirical lyricists the music industry has ever had. ;)

Guest highroller

it took me a while to get into atreyu but once i did they were there under my skin and i adore them...

try "aint love grand" for the easiest route in....

that was the single from the last album.....

Guest highroller

im not getting into this...its the difference between right and wrong....

so rape on the street would be perfectly exceptable in your view then.....hell why not make it a spectator sport....bitch deserved it with that skirt on...you fucking dick...you listen to Rise Against...you pay attention to any of the lyrics...youre an asshole...what a fucked up comment...

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

im not getting into this...its the difference between right and wrong....

so rape on the street would be perfectly exceptable in your view then.....hell why not make it a spectator sport....bitch deserved it with that skirt on...you fucking dick...you listen to Rise Against...you pay attention to any of the lyrics...youre an asshole...what a fucked up comment...

Haha, you're an idiot, dude. Speaking about things doesn't make them acceptable in practice. Rape in the street, you're hilarious. We have a reasonable amount of right to free speech in this country, which I cherish, but because someone can easily talk about something like rape you figure that they find it an ok thing in practice? I repeat, you're an idiot.

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja:

Haha, you're an idiot, dude. Speaking about things doesn't make them acceptable in practice. Rape in the street, you're hilarious. We have a reasonable amount of right to free speech in this country, which I cherish, but because someone can easily talk about something like rape you figure that they find it an ok thing in practice? I repeat, you're an idiot.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: