aberdeen-music

Forget EVERYTHING else....

Guest highroller

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat it man - I was simply backing you up with a song in which the Bloodhound Gang's attitude towards women is at one of the lower points of their three albums... Although after listening to their first album it's clear that much their lyrics are sexually orientated but not necessarily degrading towards women, although I dont see the big deal, because bands have been doing this for years, to sell records or win fans.

The only thing which annoys me about the Bloodhound gangs lyrics is the constant referencing of Mongaloids and how their stupid... other than that i dont see how much of their other lyrics can be seen as controversial.

Guest highroller

you have a good point but i just think that theirs is a little more sinister.....

i shudder at th fact that QUIKBLOW covered chasey lain....biscuit...he was a tool!

You can't really moan at songs like chasey lain either though - as it's about a Pron star, and as if degrading yourself enough to make money from recordings of yourself having sex isn't low enough, i rekon its fair to say that you'd deserve a song like that written about you. But it was an ace song - the 'Terror played it at their very first gig back in the day. ho ho ho.

Also - you can't really complain about rock musics attitude towards women in general - especially when you look at rap stars bragging about how much ho's and bitches they've 'had' before lunch time. The channel 'U music' or whatever should be lobby'd by all sorts of feminist groups for the degredation of women on that station 24/7....