aberdeen-music

Killswitch Engage!

Dan G

I was the first person in Aberdeen to buy the Killswitch Engage album, on it's official release date (which was yesterday)

To be honest it isn't as good as I was expecting.

JUST KIDDING! It is fucking amazing! I love this band so much, all their songs are so formulaic, but it matters not as they are AWESOME!

I'm just glad someone invented capital letters so I could express how BRILLIANT they are.

Yeah man, that's cool. I think it was nearer 16.50 due to expensive booking fee etc, but I'll give it to you for less than that my good friend. :)

I will consult the ticket tonight to check though, cos I could be wrong and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Guest highroller
Originally posted by xlordnyconx:

the album is dissapointing - Howard on a whole is dissapointing ...he's so shit at the singing live.

nah mike...i disagree...you know what i said when i heard a couple or tracks..."jesse who?" Howard has an awesome voice....i have a couple of live tracks on dvd and he can sing good on those...I really think Blood has been shed fans will be surprised as to how well howard can sing....

Originally posted by kiki:

oy dave, any chance you have any more spare posters or do you only give them out to those in the higher echelons of the musical society? because, eh i wouldnt mind one?

I think it was more the fact that I ran into one up just after 9am and demanded a copy.... :)

Just heard Rose of Sharyn off the RR Records site, not so good.....

Not so good that I have to wait a whole hour before i can get out of class to go and buy the Album!

As i hoped calculated brilliance executed with precision from KsE once again. Awesome!

Fuckin Ace, brings lots of ace memories back, of last summer sitting in the sun drinking beer and listening to the last album! Ahhh i wish i was there just now!

Guest Tooms

I think Howard is a fucking awesome singer and he was well good when i saw them last year. Both at screaming AND singing, i was quite impressed.

Howard was AWFUL on the Roadrage tour, but goddamn is he good on the new album. Maybe it's all pro-tools, but when it sounds that good, who cares!

Will have to invest in a ticket for QMU, although I doubt I'll be able to drag Lucifer of Spence down after the Roadrage debacle. Who's going down?