aberdeen-music

Maidennnnnnnnn!

rhino

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Mouse

how much is transport to Newcastle?

You'll be in the region of 40-50 quid for a return to Newcastle. Though don't book it until after the 30th September when the new timetable comes out.

i belive a good 5/5ths of atom will be there, was thinking about organising a coach? anyone up for it? there must be enough people going from aberdeen/porty/l'kirk to make up a busfull! dunno about costs but it'd be alot more fun and reliable than everyone getting the train down and being stranded in the slums known as glasgow overnight? any thoughts?

Guest Scorge Spike

I think Doc Murray is doing driving duties for us lot down to Glasgow. I'll run it past him. You'd probably be best saving this idea for Newcastle though, and getting a decent 15 seater, providing you can justify the numbers. :)

i was thinking that a couch would be cool... but i have a few friends in glasgow that would gladly let a COUPLE of people sleep on their floor... if the couch thing doesnt work...

i know there is a portlethen company that does a 15 seater for 200, there and back!!

so that works out like just over a tenner each :)

Originally posted by Mouse

The Newtonhill mini bus (which is at least a 12 seater I think) is 30 for 24 hours, as long as you return it with a full tank!

Is this transport for Glasgow, Newcastle or both?

well the portlethen comes with a driver, which will probably be a good idea, because i think everyone is going to be feckered after the gig!! and not in the mood to drive!

Originally posted by rhino

well the portlethen comes with a driver, which will probably be a good idea, because i think everyone is going to be feckered after the gig!! and not in the mood to drive!

Well as long as I ain't driving (coz I'll have done my test and passed hopefully by then!) & it's cheap then hell yeah!

dudes, dudes, dudes!

first off im not going to newky scorgie so glasgows all im really bothered about, but surely it would make alot more sense to take the bus the slightly shorter and more feesable distance to glasgow? second, if we were to it would make lots of sence to get it from aberdeen so its just a case of making a couple of stops on the way down the A90 as opposed to some poor porty driver having to go all the way up for us lot then all the way back, then same on the return journey, it just sits nicer logistically i recon! and lastly when i say 5 of atom are coming i mean 5 of atom + girlfriends/girlfriends boyfriends/HMG/mates/cats/dogs, last time we filled a 15 seater no problem, i think i could almost think of twice that in my head at the moment, realistically i think it would be a case of a coach, im just reluctant to go through all the shit me and sandy went through when we went to see korn last year and managed to scaff a lift to l'kirk and spent near 6 hours freezing our balls off waiting for the first (and prolly last) bus out of there.

could be a laugh i recon.

oh and yeah coming with a driver would be a must i recon, coaches dont come without them mind! but yeah even if we did end up with a 15 seater hire thing the law says somthing about 3 years driving experience or being over 25 or summat? dunno the details but u wouldnt be able to drive it anyway mouse dude, sorry!! bring your family on the coach to hell.... could be funny! ;)

This is going to ROCK!

i pitty the foo who i aint going.. I PITY THE FOOO!!!!!!!!!

oh baaaaaaaybay!

usually i dont get excited about things, but Fear factory and killswitch are the only other gigs i got Excited about!!

ROCK! "Bring ya daughta bring ya daughta TO THE SLAUGHHHHHHHHTA, let her go, let her go.. NO NO...NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

on a side note, anyone fancy going to see machine head in december aswell??

Originally posted by Joe Atom

Not like me to change the subject away from Maiden but... is anyone going to see Metallica in London?? I think tickets are on sale soon!

I was thinking of getting tickets from the pre-sale but it said Seating only, plus the fact I'm not sure about transport!

Grippy bastards should come to Scotland! :swearing:

Originally posted by Kirst

Do you know if tickets are on sale yet?

yeh www.ticketmaster.co.uk

or www.ticket-scotland.co.uk

according to the Barrowlands website they are onsale anyways, i'm going to wait till this months creditcard statement is payed then i'm going to order then! X-(

if anyone would like tickets to go and see Machine head PM and gimmi yer money ASAP!