aberdeen-music

New Megadeth song!!!!

Hog

Technically, Megadeth is still not a band, it's just Mustaine, but he got some people into record this new album with him, including Chris Poland of earlier Megadeth fame.

I'm a massive 'deth fan but wasn't sure what to expect after their recent efforts, but this new song has put a world of hope into me, it's fucking awesome! :rockon::)

Originally posted by Dayeth:

It's just Take No Prisoners for god sake! I love Megadeth but this is a poor rip off of the Rust in Peace album, not very impressed considering how ace World Needs a Hero was.

Oh Dayeth man! You actually like World needs a hero? Moto Pyshco?:puke:

PLease dont tell me you like the snare drum sound on St anger

Originally posted by Hog:

Oh Dayeth man! You actually like World needs a hero? Moto Pyshco?:puke:

PLease dont tell me you like the snare drum sound on St anger

Motopyscho is as far as I can recall one of the weaker songs on World Needs a Hero...but you just can't go wrong with classics like Disconnect, 1000 Times Goodbye, DREAD AND THE FUGITIVE MIND!

Im not a fan of the snare on St. Anger, but I am a fan of everything else one it (except for a short passage in Invisible Kid).

If Metallica did what Dave Mustaine has done here and say... fiddled about with Battery, made it not so good, and called it "Kick the Chair" I'd be moritifed.

I liked where Megadeth were going before they disbanded :(

its shit...

it bugs me how every megadeth song now has that solo/middle 8 bit chord progression from countdown to extinction. its kinda old dave...move on.

its not THAT bad a song, it just lacks the intelligence of what megadeth once had. i think he's trying to sound intelligent, but he's actually past it.

dread and the fugitive mind was the last good thing dave did, it should be their epitaph and dave should end his life as a mole in the dark of the dawn patrol...

haa...

...sorry i cant believe i actually went there.

Ok, well I can't give an opinion on the song as I can't download stuff.

But World needs a hero.... it was a good album to listen to at the time, and I still think it isn't that bad. I just don't think in terms of classic songs it compares to peace sells, rust in peace, so far so good, countdown or youthansia. To me it's on the same level as cryptic writings...

I have loved megadeth for 10 years now though and I always will buy whatever they put out - even if it's shit!

Originally posted by Dan Atom:

To me it's on the same level as cryptic writings...

Generally an underrated album, some fucking awesome songs on it. :)

Trust - Ace

Almost Honest - Ace

Use The Man - Ace

Mastermind - OK

The Disintegrators - Awesome!

I'll Get Even - Alright, nothing special

And the rest are good, with the exception of She-Wolf which is fucking :rockon:.

:)

Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja:

Trust - Ace

Almost Honest - Ace

Use The Man - Ace

Mastermind - OK

And the rest are good, with the exception of She-Wolf which is fucking :rockon:.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'll get even with you

Originally posted by Foreskin Ninja:

Trust - Ace

Almost Honest - Ace

Use The Man - Ace

Mastermind - OK

I second that!!!! Its an ace album!

TWNAH is a joke. Dave Mustaine can do so much better! The song writing on that is awful!