aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

What the hell was happening in the Moorings last night?

First of all the bar was full of pirates, and every time I turned round there was another naked dude. One of whom was standing on a chair and had four pint glasses stuck to his ass. Had it not been the Moorings I would probably have found this to be quite unusual!

First of all the bar was full of pirates, and every time I turned round there was another naked dude. One of whom was standing on a chair and had four pint glasses stuck to his ass. Had it not been the Moorings I would probably have found this to be quite unusual!

That is strange though. Wonder why it was so quiet?...

Angie the barmaids hen night!

The guy with the pint glasses is a Robertson no more needs said...

Telling ye man. Those fuckers need there own outfits. "Moorings Clowns" endless fountains of entertainment. Just don;t get too close. heh

The stripper was the customer known as Spiderman. Bobby was acting as a waiter, wearing only a g-string and an apron. He had "galley slave bitch" wrtitten on his back.

Stab was the one with glasses stuck to his ass.

John The Bouncer was the one who got raped by the hen party.

It was purely coincidence that all these things happened at pretty much the same time. There are photos.