aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

I like to see the E4 'next weeks' episode of Desperate Housewives' date=' then piss Hardcore Mel off by proclaiming every 30 seconds "I know whats gonna happen!!! Want me to tell you?!" I'm just waiting for the day the wine glass gets smashed off me head.[/quote']

Oh my god but wasn't last night's episode exciting? Wrong thread I know but ooooh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' you are.

I've gone off the O.C. this season... doesn't grip me as much.

I shall never go off Neighbours, just because my day comes together around it.[/quote']

This seasons rocks! The Seth-isms are on top form. And what's with EVERYONE always staring out to sea. I don't get it. I did a little bit of it myself this morning and it was not nearly as pleasurable as they make out.

We were watching it at work going "EH?" because it had nothing to do with anything ever and will no doubt develop into the worst storyline ever.

Why was she even taking the pillow from under his head anyways? Dead people can't be comfortable?

God i know it was so pathetic. So, so, so, so, so funny though too. "What the hell did you do to my father?" HAHAHAHAHAH :cheers: genius

I can't believe I missed the fire and stuff. I was all excited about seeing it too. Why advertise about some shit Eastenders storyline that's been done already, but ignore Neighbours. The people need to know! I hate Paul Adderton for this. The college-spoiling sleaze-monger.

would this be where harold bishop finally loses it (like michael douglas did in falling down) and starts slaying the hapless residents of ramsey street in one foul swoop????

Yup.

And Max turns into "Infernoman" after being beaten by the Blazing Fire of Lassiter after trying to rescue Madges recipe book.

Yup.

And Max turns into "Infernoman" after being beaten by the Blazing Fire of Lassiter after trying to rescue Madges recipe book.

and the ghosts of jim robinson and helen daniels return to haunt that annoying little twat stingray....