aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Joe Scully? I haven't seen it for a few days. Is he gone for good?!

Best neighbours moment ever: when Anne and Billy slept together on a camping trip and then Anne overheard Billy telling his mates she was crap, so she got in the car and drove it into a lake and had to be rescued by Drew (?).

Originally posted by Charlotte:

What happened to Joe Scully? I haven't seen it for a few days. Is he gone for good?!

Best neighbours moment ever: when Anne and Billy slept together on a camping trip and then Anne overheard Billy telling his mates she was crap, so she got in the car and drove it into a lake and had to be rescued by Drew (?).

Apparently Joe's been sacked as it said earlier in the thread but then I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to read it all ;)

Originally posted by ASH:

Dont you think karl is totalty ace? He leaves his wife and gets off with Izzy, now thats cool. And Boyd is obsessed with sex although I dont see why as his girlfriend is a bit of a minger.

#

Karl is a god. When he sang that tune to david he sounded like the guy from beautiful south! He is a god! Sky is pretty decent ash. What happened to boyds loser of a friend. last time i remember seeing him was when they were spying on the scully's bathroom.

Originally posted by Camie:

Cant beleive Helen hasnt been mentioned! Now no one messed with her!

Except death..... oh and one time and intruder came in to the house and held her hostage or something, LONG time ago, when I first started watching.

Karl is a god. When he sang that tune to david he sounded like the guy from beautiful south! He is a god! Sky is pretty decent ash. What happened to boyds loser of a friend. last time i remember seeing him was when they were spying on the scully's bathroom.

Karl does like his perfect 10's ;)

Boyds loser friend (Daniel) appeared a few weeks ago telling Boyd to get Skye in the sack... but yes he is a loser, im glad his dad beat him.

Originally posted by Charlotte

Ah yes, the first inclining of sex in Neighbours (nothing compared to what goes on nowadays) I hear they are censoring a few bits to come! Hardcore.

It wasnt Drew it was Joel Samuels, now on the Bill.

*Neighbours Guru*

The episode where we found out who it was shown this week on ukgold. Hannah the little rascal!

Cant beleive Helen hasnt been mentioned! Now no one messed with her!

The best storyline was when Helen Daniels was kidnapped by a bogus clegyman and held hostage in an allotment outbuilding. Charlene and Scott rescued her by bludgeoning said vicar with a shovel. This happened in 1988/9 I think.