aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
MitchPact

Magrudergrind(USA), Yacopsae(GER), WSBB, Fuctoff and SPD - Drummonds 16/07/07

Black Box Presents:

Magrudergrind - US Fastcore 3 Piece, Do not miss!

http://www.myspace.com/magrudergrind

Yacopsae - German Grindcore Legends, Faster than you'll ever be!

http://www.myspace.com/yacopsae

We Shall Be Blessed - Aberdeen Grindcore Outfit, Making seriously brutal sounds.

http://www.myspace.com/weshallbeblessed

Fuctoff - Reytfastblastthrash from the Deen, Featuring members of Filthpact and Dis-Ease.

http://www.myspace.com/fuctoff4298

Spike Pile Driver - You thought they'd died? Think again, back in new lineup and heavier than ever.

Live at Cafe Drummonds, Belmont Street - Doors 7:30pm, Tax 5!

Guest Phantomsmasher

Ouch.

Looks good, been wanting to see Yacopsae for ages now, Einstweilige Vernichtung is one of my favourite grindcore albums also, so bonus.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

So it's definitely the Monday? Seems to have been a bit of confusion on this one. Either way, be advised to take at least 60 worth of money for the distro I hope is available.

well, Yacopsae are bound to have their Discography double CD and probably various splits, like the one with Your Kingdom is Doomed. Highly doubtful the split with us will be out. I'm also hoping for Yacopsae t-shirts.

Dunno what Magrudergrind will have, but hopefully they'll have the Rehashed LP.

Theres also some "friends" coming with both bands from Europe, so they might have decent healthy distros.

This gig is gonna be a fucking blinder!

Oh yeah, forgot, new songs on yacopsae myspace!: www.myspace.com/yacopsae

And nobody wo has played Aberdeen ahs EVER been as fast as this:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
well, Yacopsae are bound to have their Discography double CD and probably various splits, like the one with Your Kingdom is Doomed. Highly doubtful the split with us will be out. I'm also hoping for Yacopsae t-shirts.

Dunno what Magrudergrind will have, but hopefully they'll have the Rehashed LP.

Theres also some "friends" coming with both bands from Europe, so they might have decent healthy distros.

There's bound to be some gems to pick up, no doubt about it. Fuck, better make it 70. Boing!

And nobody wo has played Aberdeen ahs EVER been as fast as this:

Aye, not any band ever will be this fast in aberdeen.

fuck your gravity blasts, fucking fastcore fastcore fastcore.

Fuckin 'mon the uk tour.

top shit. magrudergrind and yacopsae were great. shit hot.

im a fan of the faster stuff but still enjoyed SPD. it would be good to see them gig more with that line up. nae hog = less heckling though :(

wsbb were pretty meaty sounding, it will be interesting with matt on vocals, i think it will make them sound less "chun" and more "scatty", which im all for :D

fuctoff win the "most improved since friday" award. i really enjoyed the set last night. bags kick could be heard and the guitar was nice, full and loud.

all in all a great night, good crowd. well done to rowland, bags, callum and douglas for making it happen

Last night was awesome!

Yacopsae and Magrudergrind were both so tight and fast - mindblowing! and Fuctoff played the best I think I've seen them...

Cheers to all those who came down, was a great gig with an amazing turnout for a Monday night. Thanks also to the local bands who played!

Next Up: Palehorse, Red Stars Parade, Army of Flying Robots and Agent of the Morai...