aberdeen-music

which emo band are you??

Guest highroller

you're the get up kids! you're all about the music, and your emo side makes your music sound like you're being chased around your garage by a herd of rake and shovel bearing preps, but you play on, and that's great.

Same as you manual-->download some songs by them they are ace;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pop-notmyface:

1037068469_ures04TGUK.JPG

you're the get up kids! you're all about the music, and your emo side makes your music sound like you're being chased around your garage by a herd of rake and shovel bearing preps, but you play on, and that's great.

omg, and ive never even heard of a song by them.....

Every member of this band looks like a version of the disabled kid who wore thick glasses, two hearing aids and a grimy orange-lined parka at my primary school. Apart from the guy on the left.

Guest RomanChoke
Originally posted by Ben Quik:

Why cant people just love modern day punk rock

Because its absolutely terrible. Unless your talking of Punk rock bands in the real sense as opposed to fake handsome bands. By this I mean actually being creative - Lightning Bolt and Icarus line.

1037068064_ctures02DC.JPG

you're dashboard confessional! emo to the core, you're not afraid to show your feelings. you're so emo you make other people cry with stories of unfaithful partners and hard break-ups. congrats.

I feel so... so.. emo.

I actually do occasionally listen to the odd bit of emo.

Fact: I own Cd's... that cost me money. *gasp*

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

choke you fuck!!

Why cant people just love modern day punk rock or whatever they want...why do you have to belong to a genre....dont you think (not sure if you think actually) thats its a bit lame attaching a persons WHOLE personality by going "oh he's emo, he's a rocker, he's metal....?"

The boundaries of music are so blurred now thats it useless....

You know...you sound really shit and closeminded...

The thing is that most of my friends listen to heaps of different stuff and dont count themselves as anything other than a rock music fan....!

The funny thing is weapon get called "emo" etc etc.....hah!! What?? So what the lyrics are of an "emo" nature (if that fucking exists) but our music is heavier than most of the bands in aberdeen...there is only a few bands actually more extreme or heavier than us....and we are the poofy emo boys....fuck off!!

Does this mean that all love songs prior to anyone knowing what the fuck "emo" was can now be written off as "emo".

Fuck elton john and lionel ritche...two of the greatest love song writers...they were just emo so they are shit!!

Really...i mean nowadyas you are getting bands that are playing rock and roll with a metalcore sound and style....

or pop punk bands with metal riffs and it goes on...Jesus....Radio lucifer are sounding like a band that arent gonna be just another rock and roll band...they are bringing in a classic hardcore influence apparently....if the motley crue vs sick of it all sound works then fuck....it could be awesome....

die....please!

well i am agreeing with ben !

DIE YOU CUNT !

Guest Mr Blastcap

you lot are all mad! the new icarus line lp is equally good as busteds latest effort! i mean what the fuck are you twittering on about- you sound like school dinner ladies----- oooh chips is so superior to baked tatties! etc etc! you are all bumholes!

Guest Satyam Shivam Sundaram
Originally posted by Mr Blastcap:

you lot are all mad! the new icarus line lp is equally good as busteds latest effort! i mean what the fuck are you twittering on about- you sound like school dinner ladies----- oooh chips is so superior to baked tatties! etc etc! you are all bumholes!

Shut it you fuck, gimme your jazzmaster now!

When's the next Sidca gig?

Originally posted by Mr Blastcap:

fuck you cock ! you are a complete fuck !

Originally posted by Turnham Green:

Who are these kids?

How can I possibly be emo, I dig prog rock?

so many questions so little time!

I'm them too.

They're actully pretty good, but I haven't heard their new album yet.

Guest Mr Blastcap

st machar? fuck no!

i'm landed gentry, this band thing is just a hobby till i get my inheritance...i went to a private school out by huntly and thats why my jacket is so good.