aberdeen-music

Abdysma last night at Drummonds

Teabags

OK

I'll start off by saying I agree with the fact that we played totally shit at drummonds last week, me and most of the band were really drunk and baked and we hadn't practised since we were out recording. It was a bit of a shit fest really, and if that was the first time you saw us live then i apologise.

i like you guys, i have always liked your stuff.

please just ignore what is said on aberdeen music, dont get yourself sucked into it. people will have a wee bitch here and there but dot let that dishart you.

do not use that as an excuse! you must learn the art of playing pished or you doomed from the start.

just take a look at any of Statue of Miserys early (am talking about 2 years ago) threads, and you think your taking a kickin!

i love you Doc
:)

i also envy ur maturity

perhaps one day we can sit an have a drink an talk about times past and all these lovely things :)

no thanks...

i dont personally feel that my previous comment was entirly mature but whats said has been said, not everyone can like anything and/or everything about eachothers style, that is the music buisness after all

Yes, however I can at least be respectful and not personally attack someone, which you are unable to do as you have demonstrated in the past and on this thread.

we are not out there to please everyone, we do it for a laugh an we have fun doing it, its all about trial and error and every band has to go through alot of styles an ups an downs to learn anything.

If that's the case then taking offence to the original creator of this thread is completely pointless and entirely against this comment... people don't like your style, here you have found quite a few people who don't - deal with it maturely next time.

as for the whole talk of musical ability, its an underated topic or overated depending on how you look at it an what you individually are aiming to acheive as a band :) there will always be someone bigger an better as my ma always used to say.

Don't bring it anywhere near these posts then. If you have no wish to go down this road of slagging then think before you spew vomit through your fingers and onto your keyboard in the form of the posts I have seen from you.

If you like playing the stuff you do, then do it - yes people will not like you. That is life. Grow up and be on your way.

"Aye that Bird Flu is a bit root like eh?"

"Indeed but I do like that feeling just before you feel like you're going to sneeze and then you don't but your nose gets all twitchy and you make those faces and everyone thinks you're going to blow nose-extract everywhere but you don't and just get a bit teary and grin with embarrassment and everyone laughs convivially and just then Fred realises his wife Linda has been tupping the butler for the last four months. Oop I've said too much."

Anyways. All we've established is that Teabags is a bastard right? Who didn't know that before?!

Wolfpack and Aus-rotten are good tho. :up:

If ya dig Aus Rotten, then do check out members Dave Trenga and Matt Garabedian's latest band project Behind Enemy Lines. For more information, check 'em out on MySpace here: www.myspace.com/behindenemylines Latest full length One Nation Under The Iron Fist Of God available from Profane Existence. For details visit https://www.profaneexistence.com/

If ya dig Aus Rotten, then do check out members Dave Trenga and Matt Garabedian's latest band project Behind Enemy Lines. For more information, check 'em out on MySpace here: www.myspace.com/behindenemylines Latest full length One Nation Under The Iron Fist Of God available from Profane Existence. For details visit https://www.profaneexistence.com/

Aye got all of BEL stuff and Caustic Christ stuff. Got some Spitboy too, the female singers band before Aus-Rotten.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
do not use that as an excuse! you must learn the art of playing pished or you doomed from the start.

Erm, really? Since when were bands force-fed alcohol prior to playing a set?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Are you real? The 'music association game' thread is in General Discussion

but dot let that dishart you.

just take a look at any of Statue of Miserys early (am talking about 2 years ago) threads, and you think your taking a kickin!

aye, dont let that dish-art get you down. folk painting on plates can be depressing.

and for that second part, aye - holy shite! i thought we took a beating in the forums.

but this is just horrific!

cut the lads some slack eh?

i cant remember wtf you sound like, but you're not dance music, chart, or hip-hop so you're fine by me :up: