aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
sludge

Queer Eye For The North East guy...

Think you might be a fraction gay?

Lets embrace it by giving one handy tip along the lines of "A clothes peg on your ceral packet will keep it fresher for longer."

Girls can play to....

Oh and on a similar note does the guy from queer eye do the voice for Brian in Family Guy?

Think you might be a fraction gay?

Lets embrace it by giving one handy tip along the lines of "A clothes peg on your ceral packet will keep it fresher for longer."

What has that got to do with being gay?

Take it no one has watched queer eye then since no one has a scoob what im talking about?

They give handy tips at the end of the show during the credits....

It makes perfect sense to me anyway!

:p

Here's a handy tip "Think before you post something, then it may make sense to people other than yourself."

Thanks for that,Heres yours..

Suck My Balls!

Clever Cloggs.

unfortunately...your an idiot.

Oh here we go...Its the weird and wonderfull parade. Do you want me to suck your balls first,is that what it is? Mwah.

Man I love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy!

Wev'e found a taker! WAY HEY! Want to make the first contribution to my thread?Ill put some chocolate coins and a tangerine in your stocking this year. There's an offer you cant refuse :p

Wev'e found a taker! WAY HEY! Want to make the first contribution to my thread?Ill put some chocolate coins and a tangerine in your stocking this year. There's an offer you cant refuse :p

If you're running late and your shirt still needs ironed, throw it in the dryer for 5 minutes and shake it off once it's done. Make sure you put it on right away though. It'll also keep you toastie on those cold winter mornings.

(Written in my best gay man speak.)