aberdeen-music

Wii

Guest Gasss

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a Wii, then I urge you to investigate Wario Ware smooth moves when it comes out this Friday. It's the funniest videogame I have ever played.

aye wario ware is awesome, me and my mate were playing it the other night for hours, its a good laugh aswell, and thats with being sober

They are selling for 250 on ebay. I'm planning on buying one in March with me bonus. I'm hoping the stock issue will be resolved by then. If it's shaping up badly at the end of Feb I'm going to put in an order.

Just stick down an order anyway. At gamestation we will only get the stock over other stores if a pre order has been put down in the first place. You can always get a refund if you change your mind. It's a win/win situation!

• 2 weeks later...

So far I have accidentally struck my girlfriend on the arm and knocked over a guitar while playing Wii Sports. Good times?

Wario Ware is good but not as good as the GC/GBA version. I find the Wii remote is consistently dodgy with depth (distance from TV) detection which really mucks up some of the games.

Wario Ware is good but not as good as the GC/GBA version. I find the Wii remote is consistently dodgy with depth (distance from TV) detection which really mucks up some of the games.

Was playing Wario Ware on Friday night at a friend's and I agree with the depth perception thing. We also had one quite tall person who kept struggling to win games as he was standing too close to the tv and his remote was always aiming above it. Oh and the darts game sucks.

The bigger the living room the better really, especially for tennis.

But aside from those niggles I was pretty impressed with the Wii. Tennis was a laugh, bowling and baseball were frustrating but fun and wario ware was great once we'd all had a few drinks.