aberdeen-music

WWE Wrestling anyone?....

Johnny Mac

Guest DustyDeviada
Dunno if this is sport....

The guy who does the sport on Grampian was sitting in front of me so he'd obviously blagged some tickets on the pretence that it was indeed sport. :up:

Thought the whole event was great.

Officially I was just a dad there with his 2 kids.

In reality it was a hoot.

Very slick and these guys up close are HUGE. Even fatty Trevor Murdoch is a powerful guy.

Lot of matches, big stars in attendance and all round VFM, even at £45 a ticket. I drew the line however at £20 for a T Shirt. Would have paid a tenner for a kids T Shirt but 20 was a bit much.

Place went mental for Cena and DX.

Great fun.

i took my slr along.. got told off a few times.. havent sorted them out.. will post later

paid 45 for a ticket... well worth it apart from the diva body contest.. couldnt see a thing passed all the adults at the front barrier.. lol.. but it was amazing to see all the big names

to the guy that had the sign "Hardy = coke addict " hilliarious...

I was there last night with a dude from my course. Sitting right on the walkway to the ring. Managed to shake hands with Kenny from the squad, HHH, Shaun Michaels, Cena, The Highlanders and Tommy Dreamer. Apparently the card was totally different last night, and the audience was a lot better on the first night. So many little shits there last night, but it was totally fun winding them up by cheering on the heels.

At the bus we met Kenny again and asked about him getting pushed. Also got Chad and Jeff Hardy's autographs on a ticket if anyone wants to buy that off me.

I was there last night with a dude from my course. Sitting right on the walkway to the ring. Managed to shake hands with Kenny from the squad, HHH, Shaun Michaels, Cena, The Highlanders and Tommy Dreamer. Apparently the card was totally different last night, and the audience was a lot better on the first night. So many little shits there last night, but it was totally fun winding them up by cheering on the heels.

At the bus we met Kenny again and asked about him getting pushed. Also got Chad and Jeff Hardy's autographs on a ticket if anyone wants to buy that off me.

Lucky bastard!

The best sign was HHH Shags Vince

I was there on Tuesday. Wasn't the best card I've witnessed. ECW matches lacked anything extreme although I was glad I saw Tommy Dreamer and Sabu.

Intercontinental Tittle match was awesome. However, I was shocked by Jeff Hardy. He looked overweight and drunk!? Not the same Jeff Hardy we all loved.

I was appalled by Ric Flair's homo chants. And annoyed at the absence of Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Was great seeing DX. A poor main event but Triple H and Shawn Michaels together is fantastic.

The best sign was "Torrie come back to Torry"

We were in the worst seats ever considering we paid 45 for them. Our mates in the next isle paid a tenner less for the same view.

Nevertheless it was ace.

The 4 way match was the best. No doubt it. It was a shame fuck all happened in the Sabu match, and why were kids cheering for Holly when he has quite clearly became a heel?

Was great to see Melina and Candice in person:D

cos Hardcore Holly is awesome.

So what was the card then?

Tuesdays is on the first page of this thread.

i was there on tuesday. good night and the show lasted 3 hours. My mate went along on last night too, he said that it wasnt as good as tuesday and the show lasted about 40 minutes less.

i went along to the signing at the spar in mastrick. got down their for 3pm, Was quite a few folk in the cue at that point but i didnt have to queue for too long in the rain.

Got my son's programme signed by both nitro and melina. Nitro wore big shades and didnt seem to be saying much, Melina was nice and polite and said hello.

There was a security woman with them, who was really trying to hurry people along, who snatched the programme out of my hand and handed it to nitro.

Quite a lot of school kids their from roughly 3.30. Wasnt a nice day to queue outside.

After i was gone i have since heard that people were being turned away just a little after 4pm.

However, I was shocked by Jeff Hardy. He looked overweight and drunk!? Not the same Jeff Hardy we all loved.

When he was doing the signing outside the bus at the end he was totally off his tits on pain-killers or something. But granted, if you did as many top-rope moves as him you'd probably need them.

Can't remember exactly how our card was but from mucking around with the first post it was something like

John Cena & DX vs. Umaga & Orton & Edge (Alejandro)

- 6-man tag match

Sabu & Tommy Dreamer vs. Kevin Thorn & Test (Ariel)

- Extreme Rules Tag Team Match

Cryme Tyme vs The Highlanders

Ric Flair doing a diva contest with 3 slags - Super hot!

Jeff Hardy vs. Nitro (Melina)

Mickie James vs Victoria

- Diva Match

Hardcore Holly vs. Rene Dupree

Carlito vs. Shelton Benjamin

I had a look as wwe.com for the next tour.

Bad news...so far.

The Wrestlemania Revenge tour doesn't seem to be making its way to Scotland nest time.

Dates in London and Birmingham have been announced but thats all.

I suppose its fair enough. We have had them here regularly for the last few years.

Oh and Hardcore Holly is awesome........so there.