aberdeen-music

[GIG] 3 Inches Of Blood + Biomechanical + More! @ The Tunnels

GigAd

Pretty good night.

The crowd were hilarious, especially that guy with the hooded top and beanie, chewing his face off and trying to drag people into the mosh pit.

Element 106 were surprisingly entertaining. I didn't really like the recordings I'd heard, but live they were a good opener to the night. The sound was quite muddy at times, but that probably wasn't their fault as the same could be said for every band last night. Pretty heavy aswell, considering they were missing their bassist.

7/10

Biomechanical - Shite. The singer could only make one scream note and continued to use it every 5 seconds for their entire set. I didn't understand why most of the crowd was into them more than 3 Inches, they were boring and every song had the same structure. The Imperial theme at the beginning was pretty cool, however it was the foundations of disappointment due to anything they played after that.

Band: 3/10

Crowd: 9/10 (fucking hilarious)

3 Inches of Blood were excellent, although I thought they could have played some more stuff from the 1st album and maybe could have done a longer encore aswell. Again the sound didn't do the solo parts any favours and you could hardly hear them. 8/10

Overall, a pretty decent night, even though I am not a huge fan of metal. However I have rediscovered the great entertainment to be had by watching metal fans giving the \m/ and stamping the ground.

Ah, the guy who kept grabbing people and telling them to go down to the front. He was either on something/ a fanny or both.

Element are gonna work hard over the next few months writing new stuff (wayyy heavier/faster). Last night was good fun but as Bazz said "baby-steps", heads down and get new tunes sorted.

Yes!!!!!!!!!

That is him, the guy with short hair and a black tshirt with red writing on the back. He was rather excited last night.

Yeah that was the culprit. He seems harmless in that video, but last night he was being a right twat, dragging/pushing folk into other folk and skipping round bashing into people who were just there to watch.

Also, did anyone see this guy last night aswell?

STVChrisHarvey.jpg

Yep, someone from North Tonight.

I actually live at Glenbervie "under the sign of the black mark"

Enjoyed the gig - it's rough being sober at a 3IOB gig though...

PLEASE FORGET ALL THIS I DIDNT REALISE THERE WAS ANOTHER PAGE HERE!!!

MY GOD IM A DUMBASS!!!

So is this a really stupid question but are you the North Tonight Dude?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know i probably deserve so abuse for that.

But im on Nightshift and im really tired, well thats my excuse and im sticking to it!!!

:up: