aberdeen-music

finally - the little kicks music video....

tobyb

video

thats the first time ive seen it, wierd watching it back.fiunniest thing is that i was walking to work in schuh and walked through the street/ police scene and watched it thinking cool, someones filming something, then calumn (the director and one of the policemen) popped out and said hi.

i hate watching/ listening back to stuff so i guess ill have to get over that if its on tinternet but callumns a rally talented guy and hes pieced together stuff really well. all credit to him as hes worked his ass off on it.

yeah, with the smart dress(inspired by anchorman) we thought we should make an effort if we were being filmed and although wed only had two hours sleep from being away all week we dont scrub up too bad i think.

I know that this version is also only a rough cut and callumn wants to make heaps of changes still or edits (totally above me) but essentially itll be the same i think.

also, for anyone confused by the Evening Express article, the video is not for a single! its just a collaboration with callumn to try and do something together and make something cool and maybe raise each others profiles.Weve had heaps of folk thinking we have a single coming out coz EE said so.THEY LIE.We wish we did.

Anyway, cheers for positive feedback and after not playing for ages in the deen were playing twice next week.Yay!!!

Tuesday 19th September

the little kicks

ten easy wishes

copy ha ho

@the bobbin - 8pm kick off - FREE

Friday 22nd September

GRANITE CITY ROCKS, charity event for CLAN and ANCHOR

7.30pm - 3am - 10 a ticket (all for a good cause)

hope to see you guys there

www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

ps - the dave mccabe thing, i dont look like him but i think its my hair, general stance and the big guitar which echo zutons singer.the recording is slightly older and i did used to get zutons comparisons but not so much now.Id like to sound like the singer but look like Abi,hmm..forget i said that.

Is there somewhere else i can watch it? Whenever i open the page it closes my browser.

it should be on you tube in next few days too.

well, we werent involved in any of the filming until we filmed a wee gig at tunnels for the band footage.so we had no idea what to expect, id imagine callum did get a few stares aye.

like i say, i walked through them filming the street chase scene and all I saw was this kid being chased and two policeman so i stopped to look thinking what the fuck , then i realised the policeman was callum and he explained.even when that little incident was happening there was a few folk staring like "eh?"

glad people like it and well pass the good feedback on to its maker.he has heaps of ideas for more so keep an eye out.

oh jim, no its not 360 tv.its a different company,ill post details of his site when i can.