aberdeen-music

Man Utd v Celtic

delboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if we got Moray to do a poll on your original response' date=' the general consensus would be that you're an idiot.[/quote']

Werent you told to STOP.....You trying to wind me up like...Cos its working.....

Now back to what i was saying ..... What makes me an idiot for stating facts..Im sorry im not in your wee cleeky posse eh......But a supporter isnt someone who goes up toon and beats another color up...Neither is it someone who watches every game on tv..As i said thats a follower of football not a supporter......If that makes me an idiot then so be it......Just watch eho u diss online matey you never know who your speaking to.....What gives you the right to announce "your an idiot" ehhhhhh? my comment is correct and the more footbal fans remeber that the better.........(if your a rangers fan and you hate celtic it makes u no better/bigger a fan)...

Im needing my tv fixed i may see you sooner than you think ;)

PS: Your poll comment that EVERYONE would THINK im an idiot i couldnt care less about...Your the hero who stepped forward and said it.....

Werent you told to STOP.....You trying to wind me up like...Cos its working.....

Now back to what i was saying ..... What makes me an idiot for stating facts..Im sorry im not in your wee cleeky posse eh......But a supporter isnt someone who goes up toon and beats another color up...Neither is it someone who watches every game on tv..As i said thats a follower of football not a supporter......If that makes me an idiot then so be it......Just watch eho u diss online matey you never know who your speaking to.....What gives you the right to announce "your an idiot" ehhhhhh? my comment is correct and the more footbal fans remeber that the better.........(if your a rangers fan and you hate celtic it makes u no better/bigger a fan)...

Im needing my tv fixed i may see you sooner than you think ;)

PS: Your poll comment that EVERYONE would THINK im an idiot i couldnt care less about...Your the hero who stepped forward and said it.....

Hahahahahahahahahaha

The fact that you think you could intimidate me is fucking hilarious. I'm not a piddly wee school kid. Come into Bruce Millers then' date=' i'll happily book your TV in for repair :)

What gives you the right to tell me that i'm not a supporter of a club i've supported for nearly 20 years?

You just come across as narrow minded.

Here's a Dictionary definition of the term supporter:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=supporter

I suggest you go and read it.

:up:

only on aberdeen music can a thread previewing a game turn into a bickering match about justification of supporting a team!!!!!

i've only seen my team in the flesh half a dozen times in the past few years so by some reckoning that doesnt make me a true fan (like yeah i support cambridge united for the glory go check the conference table!).

if man utd play well then celtic have no hope but i think celtic might raise their game and united are due to play badly. still i'll go for a 2-0 man u win with rooney getting on the scoresheet.

only on aberdeen music can a thread previewing a game turn into a bickering match about justification of supporting a team!!!!!

Amen bro...

I'm originally from Killie and was on their books as a youth player (and for bitter rivals Ayr Utd) . The fact I've been up here for yonks and have seen them no more than a dozen times - through circumstance - makes me no less a Killie supporter.

Anyway enough of that pish - I'm looking forward to a good game tonight. I expect Man U to win, but I don't think it'll be as easy as folks think. The "consumers of pomme de terres" will give a good account of themselves.

DZL

although i fully expect man utd to win i shall be supporting celtic tonight, i'm not a man u hater by any stretch of the imagination (my hated team remains peterboro ushited and always will) but i like to see scottish teams do well against english sides to shut up the arrogant english media! (plus 14 odd years living in scotland!)

Guest DustyDeviada
peterboro ushited QUOTE]

What a small world - I was down in Petershiteholeborough only a few weeks ago visiting family. What a shitehole.

DZL

Ps - did I mention that Peterboro is a shitehole?

The clue's in the name. ;)

He probably doesn't know where Celtic Park even is.

I don't know why I even bother.

Just because I'm not as intense as others in terms of being at every game etc. etc. doesn't make me like the team any less than I do.

I don't have the funds to attend as often as I would like. My bro did used to have 2 season tickets though (He stays in Glasgow) and I had the chance to attend games when I was nearby.

My likings for a team shouldn't be questioned.

FWIW I was brought up in Glasgow (partially) and I'm there every so often as everyone in my family that isn't me - or my mum - stays there.

Happy? :rolleyes:

Alkaline, if you look under your avatar and then under Jasey-Boi's I think you'll see who the real supporter is you fucking member!!!

I too am disappointed that this thread about the game tonight has descended into a largely meaningless and irrelevant debate and a bit of e-fechting with Bruce Miller/broken TV related threats but I couldn't resist that one!

Peterborough - shitehole indeed. At least their pish wee railway station that I spent an hour in was. Great Yarmouth too. What a dilapidation of a place! Was in Cambridge not long ago and walked past the stadium. Thought it looked a nice wee ground if a bit unkempt! Liked Cambridge too although there seemed to be a heap of fucking students knocking about......

3-0 Man U. One of their defenders bundling the ball over the line from a corner in the first 20 mins. Rooney to get the other 2.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

The fact that you think you could intimidate me is fucking hilarious. I'm not a piddly wee school kid. Come into Bruce Millers then' date=' i'll happily book your TV in for repair :)

What gives you the right to tell me that i'm not a supporter of a club i've supported for nearly 20 years?

You just come across as narrow minded.

You work in a music shoppie with your cleeky little gang this makes you ABERDEENS MUSIC SCENE...I think not....Im not here to get into arguments with silly little men...PM SENT

You work in a music shoppie with your cleeky little gang this makes you ABERDEENS MUSIC SCENE...I think not....Im not here to get into arguments with silly little men...PM SENT

PM returned. Yours has also been copied and sent to moderators and backed up on my hard drive just in case (but mainly so i've got something to laugh at) :D

PM returned. Yours has also been copied and sent to moderators and backed up on my hard drive just in case (but mainly so i've got something to laugh at) :D

Mate you started this...NEVER once before you called me an idiot have i abused yo uIN ANYWAY......I couldnt give a flyiong fuck if i get banned tbh just proves my point that cleeky members have the full run of this wwebsite over there own supporters......You may not have threatenbed me but you stood forward and called me an idiot..If you didnt want trouble why call people names.......Maybe other people let you walk all over em....

Maybe in the past you have had free run of people and call em what you want

I AINT JUST PEOPLE and i will fight back.......Take that to the bank............You call names i seek you out.......And an asbo mate you a boaby anaw aye........

Mate you started this...NEVER once before you called me an idiot have i abused yo uIN ANYWAY......I couldnt give a flyiong fuck if i get banned tbh just proves my point that cleeky members have the full run of this wwebsite over there own supporters......You may not have threatenbed me but you stood forward and treated me like well an idiot lol..

Maybe in the past you have had free run of people and call em what you want

I AINT JUST PEOPLE and i will fight back.......Take that to the bank............You call names i seek you out.......And an asbo mate you a boaby anaw aye........

1. If you get banned it will be for breach of the sites rules.

2. You're currently not doing your 'idiot' status any favours

3. I don't want you banned

4. All i was basically saying by calling you an idiot was that i disagree with what you said, if at your age you can't handle someone disagreeing with you god knows how you've managed through life so far. Not everyone has the same opinion you know. And in this case i happen to think you're wrong.

5. You seem to think that if you do approach me and act in a violent manner that i will just roll over and let you tickle my tummy so to speak. That wouldn't be the case.

6. Actually i know a fair bit about the law having had several brushes with it myself and through having a friend who works with me studying law at uni ;)

So chill out eh...

4. All i was basically saying by calling you an idiot was that i disagree with what you said' date=' if at your age you can't handle someone disagreeing with you god knows how you've managed through life so far. Not everyone has the same opinion you know. And in this case i happen to think you're wrong.

[/quote']

Then why can't you react accordingly? You say 'At his age'.. Your the one doing the name-calling!!

And quite frankly, you don't get away with calling people names to their face, so why should it be any differant online? Especially in a city forum..

If you get a visit, don't be surprised. The 'Idiot' is pissed at you.