aberdeen-music

who has the most boring job?

pete_inthehills

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sit on my arse for six hours a day and answer calls and listen to people's sob stories about how they need their phone line fixed RIGHT THIS SECOND because they run a business from home/they need to keep in touch with relative in america (it's always america. ALWAYS)/they have no arms or legs

get bent.

Surely they can temporarily use the phone line they cunningly managed to phone you with.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
i sit on my arse for six hours a day and answer calls and listen to people's sob stories about how they need their phone line fixed RIGHT THIS SECOND because they run a business from home/they need to keep in touch with relative in america (it's always america. ALWAYS)/they have no arms or legs

get bent.

i'm assuming you are aware of this but if they are running business using a residential line they are in breach of their BT contract so tell them to fuck themselves with an iron fence

I am a kitchen porter at the heugh hotel. That mainly consists of sitting watching the paint on the wall due to a lack of customers.

The Heugh!!!

Huvnae been there for years!!!

Is it shite now? given that no-one wants to go there.

You'd think with all the concrete "ghettos of tomorrow" that have sprung up in Stoney in the last 10 years, there'd be plenty folk needing a wee drammy of an evening.

The Heugh!!!

Huvnae been there for years!!!

Is it shite now? given that no-one wants to go there.

according to my parents the problem with The Heugh isn't that it's shite, but that it's out of date. It needs to change it's menu occasionally. every time I've eaten there it just seems to have been full of Stoney Round Table types.

The best place to eat in Stoney is the Carron. Superb food.

I am a kitchen porter at the heugh hotel. That mainly consists of sitting watching the paint on the wall due to a lack of customers.

Lucky you. Same job for me involves washing pots and pans for hours on end, with the burning and the cutting and the crashing down around my head. This may just be cause I'm a spazz.

i'm assuming you are aware of this but if they are running business using a residential line they are in breach of their BT contract so tell them to fuck themselves with an iron fence

actually, it's no longer a breach of the contract since.. march i think? but yeah, it was pretty amusing before hand

"yeah, it'll be fixed on thursday"

whiney customer: "but i run a business on this line"

"oh. you're a residential customer. you DO reaalise this is a breach of your contract, don't you

WC: *mumble mumble* okay, just get it fixed as soon as you can

winn0r