aberdeen-music

Happy birthday Bass Cadet

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater
you should put an accumulator on everybody you start a birthday thread for being a fucking mess the next morning.

Not a bad idea comrade, it's the only way I'll get any winnings out of the bastard bookie.

quite possibly the worst and most vile attempt at a humourous statement to have ever possibly be shown light of day on these' date=' or for tat matter ANY boards, IVER.[/quote']

lucky you're here to jump straight in a keep people on the right road. nothing beats posting on a happy birthday thread just to slag someone else off, with no effort to wish the named person a happy birthday!

anyway, happy belated birthday, lady! i hope you were in the same kinda shape last night as you were the time we met when i was standing outside the moorings talking to my parents who'd just popped in on their way back from holiday (and who i hadn't seen for months!) and you came up and said hello! i went for a polite kiss on the cheek and got one full on the lips! the look on my mums face when i said 'i know her from the internet' was priceles :D

/x

quite possibly the worst and most vile attempt at a humourous statement to have ever possibly be shown light of day on these' date=' or for tat matter ANY boards, IVER.[/quote']

Your needing to piss off mate and go annoy another board...Moan moan moan critise and moan....Yet your here everyday

Happt Belated Birthday Bass Cadet

• 1 month later...