aberdeen-music

Element and Spike

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater

In further SPD/Asberg 8 Records news:

We will have copies of the Diabolic Emo Destroyer/SPD split CDr at the gig, £2 secures. Also still have copies of the Permanent Death/SPD split CDr, £2.50 for that one and our debut CDr "Spike The Bush", 40 blasts for £3.

Once the 2 upcoming gigs are done, next release on Asberg 8 is the Pearl Necklace "Fuck The Aberdeen Music Scene" CDr, 54 tracks on that one.

After that, next up is the Jan Ag/SPD split CDr, an SPD split cassette on Bringer of Gore Records in Belgium (dunno who we're splitting with yet) and then we conquer vinyl, we'll be on the "I'm Going Ape vol.4" comp. 7" on No Fucking Labels Records in Holland. Then, all being well, I'll release the Agathocles/SPD split CDr, as yet not definite. Lots to be going on with. Beats being bored.

Aye the chances of them calling various folk like yourself a raving shirt lifter / fanny baws / emo goff wank and many other frivolous profanities are very high.

You should come along ....... it'll be a great gig.

It's OK, I'm sure only total cretins still find it interesting. I may well come along, I hear someone's gonna do/say something remotely original.

I'll go away now, I've just realised I'm a cunt invading a thread just to do this.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'll go away now' date=' I've just realised I'm a cunt invading a thread just to do this.[/quote']

Wouldn't go that far, son, not so much a cunt, more a turgid rinkymuppet who wasn't quite able to clearly state their point, more skirt around it and hope the poxy snide implications would suffice. Anyway, hope to see y'all at the gig.