aberdeen-music

"Kerrang TV"

I was flicking through the TV channels today when I noticed "Kerrang TV" have a very special promotion on just now they're playing tunes which only fall under the category of "2001 Rocks!" ie. Songs they enjoy from 2001, but what I couldn't help but notice is that it's just the same songs they play every other day.

Who the fuck is still selecting "Tribute" by "Tenacious D"!?

I don't really ever watch TV but when I do I always find myself curious to go have a check which Papa Roach song "Kerrang TV" are playing at that present moment. Does anyone know somebody who actually watches this TV channel?

"bone crunching, mind melting metal!" is just one of the MANY brainless quotes that fucking channel uses. i think is quote was used for one of there "programs".

at first i was interested because kerrange might play some good choons, but no, just Bling 1 8 2, lost prophets, and al the same shit.

I HATE HOW FAKE THAT CHANNEL IS!!!!!!!!!!!

it blatenty lies to you

Guest Tam o' Shantie
"back once again with their disturbing video....."

ie - linkin park' date='limp bizkit and limpin bizkit.

Cack.[/quote']

Haha, a popular discussion of paul and I, too.

"back with another truly disturbing video, it's skate punks OPM with Heaven Is A Halfpipe"

Guest bluesxman

Does anyone actually sit and watch ANY music channel in particular, I just vaguely flick through them all, occasionally stopping if the unlikely event that something good is on acually occurs, usually finding one that isn't on an ad break is a boost. How often do VH1 show that Behind The Music of Guns 'n' Roses, seems to be on constant loop....

They play Gorrilaz, Kaiser Chiefs and Blur on Kerrang Radio. Between plays of Lostprophets, Blink 182, Good Charlotte etc.

At least Scuzz makes some kind of an effort - I think they deserve some sort of credit.

It always amazes me that Kerrang! as a magazine are always claiming they champion the best in new talent and they are forever printing "100 greatest" lists and the like, then they proceed to show videos that have no relation to what's going on at the moment or what's in the mag.

"Teenage Dirtbag" was on at some point at the weekend when I was flicking the channels. That's all you need to know, really.