aberdeen-music

Radio Lucifer , Iomega. Play The Tunnels

A New Rock / Metal Night Is Being Held In The Tunnels On Thurs 15th June

Radio Lucifer + Iomega Are Playing Live

And Scott From We Shall Be Blessed I The Dj.

If Any Band Would Like On The Bill Please Contact Hen @ The Tunnels On

01224 211121

GOD FUCK SHIT DAM CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

we never even get the chance to play any good gigs coz my bassist SUCKS ASS by being in the middle of the north FUCKIN sea

fuck sake

That was ages ago' date=' with Isylore as well I think. Gigs in the Tunnels all blend into one big blur of blood, smoke and stella....[/quote']

Well if you will smash a pint glass off your head... :p

Would definately have been along to this but I was stuck watching some insipid new zealander sing at work. Boo to bland music.

Guest Gregor Ascension
It was deid. But fun. Scott's DJing was ace!

If Acension could PM me to arrange the return of the leads they nicked' date=' that'd be smashing.[/quote']

EXCUSE ME. i dont think so. we arnt theifs. the leads i used last night cost me around £50, why would i need to steal a lead?

Guest Gregor Ascension
Maybe not intentionally' date=' but when we went to start playing, after you'd left, we had no lead for Binky. Maybe you's picked it up be accident? It was a black ten footer.[/quote']

ill go check with my bandmates.. but i dont have it.

well I have checked and double checked, so has gregor - and none of us have your lead.

I can't believe you would come out with that stupid comment of blind accusation. How about the other band that was playing? Funnily enough just before you went on - I'm not saying they stole it because I doubt any of those guys would need a lead either. But I'm saying that you are in the wrong with that comment.

Did you even look at the garbage tip that is the tunnels stage? There's shit lying all over the place - in fact the DJ had moved my bag and guitar case when he went on - maybe he moved your stuff too?

Think first, post second.

Don't talk to me like I'm a fucking 5 year old, prick.

I wasn't accusing you of anything, as stated in my previous post, it's easy to pick things up by accident. We checked with Iomega, so by a simple process of deduction and elimination thought you might have pinched it, most probably accidentally. Jesus, chill oot.

I wasn't accusing you of anything' date='[/quote']
If Acension could PM me to arrange the return of the leads they nicked' date=' that'd be smashing.[/quote']

Well aren't you the pinnacle of both maturity and contradiction? Thanks mate - we have triple checked with our bassist just incase and can confirm we don't have your lead... try holding yourself back before openly accusing people of being theifs.

Thieves! Not thiefs! 'Thiefs' is NOT A WORD! ...
Maybe you's picked it up be accident?

All it takes is for you to admit that you were wrong to post your moronic accusation and we will accept it and then everything will be fine. Or you could continue this stupid little hissy fit you are taking and continue to display your ignorance...