aberdeen-music

needles or alamos

The Ghost Of Fudge

the needles don't play here often excuse isn't really valid as Alamos don't exactly play here every week.

Will there be a register taken at the Tunnels, do you think? Will I be excused if I have a note from the doctors? I hope I can get out of it somehow, as I'm not in the slightest bit interested in Alamos, and would enjoy seeing both the Needles and Bill Ely.

The question is' date=' will the Needles ever play here again in a small venue?[/quote']

If they don't, and as much as I'd like them to make it big we have been here before with them, then I'll be glad that I've lost count the number of times I've seen them at small venues in Aberdeen. Then I'll go buy a ticket to see them at the music hall with a smile on my face.

I quite like Alamos but The Needles really shit all over them in everyway - plus there's Bill Ely action.

but i saw the catnips last week - fiction/action i haven't seen in a few months...

but then i haven't seen the needles since... drummonds... 18 months ago or something?... but alamos are fabulous - and have a new bassist i think...

name a date and i'll see what i can do; the sooner you can the more chance there'll be something free. Fri and Sats are best at Market bar or Hootenany's, but wed or thurs would be a possibility at Market bar if need be.

Let me know and i'll get back to you as soon as...

I'm trying to sort something out for Copy Haho when i'm in Aberdeen tomorrow, for fri 18th aug... so if i can get that date, consider yourselves on it, with Small Enclosed Area (with a new name perhaps!shh... you didn't hear that from me) too.

Expect a pm on friday.

who else is playing in snafu with the needles?

Dave dave dave,

You need to be in the Tunnels that night. The Fiction/Action Justice Division Machine are playing with someyoungpedro who I garantee will be right up your musical alley. They're like Shellac meets Bluetip, drunk on Buckfast (invariably drunk on Buckfast). Plus us, plus Alamos, plus hot new rock action from young guns Parity's Fall. If you don't appear, I'll come and scream at you in your photography studio again. Maps, maps, maps.

N