aberdeen-music

eurovision

catherine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"we are the winners, of eurovishn" < FUCKING LEGENDS... them or lordi to win...

our entry wasn't too terible compared to the rest. he is a fucking twat, but still, not TERRIBLE by eurovision standards...

one question though, why do we never use famous people, like from the charts? if we had girls aloud we would sooo win woodnt we!??

?

cause we in britian dont take it to be a serious competition.

i mean why not robbie?? showing off best british talents and what not.

also cause some countries are really polictical about it. so we still wouldnt win.

and what if someone really famous did do pants...their reputation would be ruined.

that we are the winners one was soooo funny

one question though' date=' why do we never use famous people, like from the charts? if we had girls aloud we would sooo win woodnt we!??

?[/quote']

So we don't have to fork out muchos cash to host it the next year. They might start trying after the 2012 Olympics or something.

What do you mean the UK entry wasn't that bad? It made me want to smash my face into my food and then migrate. The SHAME!

Lordi are gods. Gods of Rock. I thought maybe the subtitles were spelt wrong when I saw 'rockoning' but I think I'll make that my word of the day tomorrow.

Subtitles are ace. Wogan mentioned Pythagorus or something and it came up 'pieing that russ'.

Best night of good clean fun I've had in ages!

Does Wogan ever miss an opportunity for a voting conspiracy theory or a casual bit of French racism?!

"Here's the French with the same song they've been singing since they started to hang up their washing on the Maginot Line".

He's gradually morphing into a mix of Al Murray's Pub Landlord and Alan Partridge!