aberdeen-music

Rass

Stalking Rass

hmmm, why do i have this strangely overwhelming feeling that someone is taking the piss.....

its also quite savage that the forums are going through so much trouble with webspace due to (in part) people filing up the member space making up fake names just to mess about and take the piss out of thier friends. Sorry, i guess that wasnt the reaction you were looking for as you know i'm not adverse to being admired (;)) but really, when your so blantantly taking the piss, is there really any need for wasting more of Neils time & money?

p.s. if your not taking the piss mail me ;).... but its still a waste of time

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Rass

hmmm, why do i have this strangely overwhelming feeling that someone is taking the piss.....

its also quite savage that the forums are going through so much trouble with webspace due to (in part) people filing up the member space making up fake names just to mess about and take the piss out of thier friends. Sorry, i guess that wasnt the reaction you were looking for as you know i'm not adverse to being admired (;)) but really, when your so blantantly taking the piss, is there really any need for wasting more of Neils time & money?

oh come on, you love it really!!!

rass and i have already discussed this... since me stalking him so much we've fallen in love and are going to elope in france with metallica and iron maiden playing at our wedding reception

*shrugs* ok so i'm hung over, making ZERO sense and i've had less than 8 hours sleep all weekend.. SUE ME!!!

Rass!... be my one and only! :kiss:

*p.s i am just taking the piss here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mucky_pup_team

how can you justify being a stalker of mine if you havnt been to a gig in about a month (were talking about 3/4 gigs here) nah the rass stalker position is currently vacant sorry dude!! ;)

He was going tomorow but I doubt he will you've really hurt his feelings I've not seen him this upset I don't know what to do and I thought you were a nice guy!!!!!!!

small willy boy <Rass