aberdeen-music

I shouldn't laugh but....

stroppycow

A bunch of folk died in another car bombing in Iraq today............ HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking quality ' date=' they were all invalides

Now thats pure comedy.

NAE QUITE.[/quote']

They weren't listening to Elton John though and therefore they did not subsequently die because they were listening to Elton John, nor were they hit by a giant snowball, so I don't find that funny. Just your average death there.

A bunch of folk died in another car bombing in Iraq today............ HAHAHAHAHAHA fucking quality ' date=' they were all invalides

Now thats pure comedy.

NAE QUITE.[/quote']

you moron, that has nothing to do with being funny. the 'kid' in question by the way is 36 years old, if you read the article properly. it's only funny because if you imagine the hardship that women has had to go through for 36 years of her life. there is nothing else she would have done for those 36 years, because being a full time carer for someone with downs syndrome is literally FULL TIME. the last straw wasn't him trying to hit her, her not being able to go out with her friends - it was that he kept listening to elton john. that's funny. it's not exactly hilarious that he's been killed, but it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't wrong. christ, have none of you watched cartoons?

Guest five years
yes but theres always a solition some were. theres home carers and helpers that could help her and she prob had family to help her out' date=' my guess is she dident bother. in the end she is paying the price for her stupidity.

Children with down syndrome are a HUGE handfull to handle by yourself, no one should have to do it alone. theres always government help.[/quote']

i've never used the 'ignore user' button before, but now i am, on the basis of this being the last in a long line of retarded sounding posts. you MIGHT have a point, but i can't be arsed trying to decipher what it might be.

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL, DID YOU NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION AT SCHOOL?

"somewhere"...how can a) you turn that into two words and b) SPELL THE SECOND WORD WRONG!?!

you moron' date=' that has nothing to do with being funny. the 'kid' in question by the way is 36 years old, if you read the article properly. it's only funny because if you imagine the hardship that women has had to go through for 36 years of her life. there is nothing else she would have done for those 36 years, because being a full time carer for someone with downs syndrome is literally FULL TIME. the last straw wasn't him trying to hit her, her not being able to go out with her friends - it was that he kept listening to elton john. that's funny. it's not exactly hilarious that he's been killed, but it wouldn't be funny if it wasn't wrong. [b']christ, have none of you watched cartoons?

I think that's the problem, too many people have watched cartoons, and situations like these provide cheap laughs....when it's not one bit funny.

now, the dude who hiccuped all the time (in the simpsons), saying "kill me" between each hiccup, was funny.

I think that's the problem' date=' too many people have watched cartoons, and situations like these provide cheap laughs....when it's not one bit funny.

now, the dude who hiccuped all the time (in the simpsons), saying "kill me" between each hiccup, was funny.[/quote']

Its not a problem to me! It is funny as fuck! get a life!

I think that's the problem' date=' too many people have watched cartoons, and situations like these provide cheap laughs....when it's not one bit funny.

now, the dude who hiccuped all the time (in the simpsons), saying "kill me" between each hiccup, was funny.[/quote']

So, if that happened in real life - it wouldn't be funny? Why not? Am I missing something?

now' date=' the dude who hiccuped all the time (in the simpsons), saying "kill me" between each hiccup, was funny.[/quote']

So is it funny when people who are being driven totally insane by something as stupid as perpetual huccups commit suicide?

Reeks of double standards, methinks.

:down: