aberdeen-music

Obedience School 6

Hardcore Mel

i'm not sure what's going on if she'll be performing. we'd certainly like her too' date=' but i don't think jim has had total confirmation from her yet.[/quote']

Unfortunately she won't be performing at this one - but should be in the lineup for the October one ... ( assuming that there is an October one ).

Would definitely have come along but it clashes with Killing Joke in Glasgow (selfish lot that they are' date=' rescheduling their gig). I was going to get my boots all polished as well.... :-([/quote']

Maybe I could email Jaz, Geordie et al and suggest they have the Killing Joke afterparty @ Obedience School. I'm sure that if they pushed it, they could make it up to Aberdeen for midnight - would be nice if they could do some acoustic numbers in the backroom - "The House That Pain Built" might work quite well.

yeah they should totally be aware of fetish occurances in the NE. hahaha.

the boots in your avatar?

Yes - my lovely impractical birthday boots that some of the girlies bought me last year. I am a high heeled expert of many years but these aren't really designed for hiking around town and I want an occasion to wear them somewhere other than the house!!!

at first i wanted to go to this, never been befor and just wondered what it would be like. not really anymore, i dont like the thought of the missus walking aboot in the nip infront of aberdeens perverts and drunks, i know you will say "its not about that" but you just KNOW it will be full of pervs, DRUNK pervs. NOT saying everyone there will be there to perv, just saying it will be full of them.

(also i dont think the missus will let me go:laughing:)

you just KNOW it will be full of pervs' date=' DRUNK pervs.[/quote']
never been befor

I love the way you've backed up your assertion with an admission of complete ignorance.

at first i wanted to go to this' date=' never been befor and just wondered what it would be like. not really anymore, i dont like the thought of the missus walking aboot in the nip infront of aberdeens perverts and drunks, i know you will say "its not about that" but you just KNOW it will be full of pervs, DRUNK pervs. NOT saying everyone there will be there to perv, just saying it will be full of them.

(also i dont think the missus will let me go:laughing:)[/quote']

Brushing off the dictionary.com - 'Pervert' = a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior.

The crux word here is 'acceptable' - I think that amongst the Obedience School crowd, most kinds of sexual enjoyment are seen as acceptable, so long as they are consensual and between adults. To somebody who's anxious about trying anything other than the missionary position - then yes .... it will be filled with all sorts of unacceptable behavior - thus a nest of filthy perverts. ( who will no doubt be somewhat more open minded, and enjoying themselves more in general).

Can't even believe these attitudes exist in this day and age - but really, I think it's quite healthy that people with closed attitudes like this don't tend to turn up to the nights.

Having spoken to non-fetish scene people who have attended Obedience School in the past, the recurring feedback seems to be that they were expecting it to be full of seedy old men who were only there to gawk at women wearing next to nothing, and were pleasantly surprised to find that was not the case. It's one of the most accepting and open-minded clubnights in Aberdeen, and as such, the people in attendance respect everyone else there. We've had no incidences of unwanted groping in the history of OS, and according to the doorstaff, there's never been anyone thrown out of an OS night, simply because there's no one there to cause trouble.

I love the way you've backed up your assertion with an admission of complete ignorance.

wise up i was only saying, thats why i said "you just know" meaning i dont have to prove it. alot of my friends are going its just not my sort of thing. why cant i just make a comment without people like yourself FREEKIN THE FUCK OUT about it, its a froum of discussion, and were disscussing. do not call me ignorant.

i hope eveyone has a nice time at this and i hope its a large success (as i know it will be).

plus i have prior engagements.

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It's one of the most accepting and open-minded clubnights in Aberdeen' date=' and as such, the people in attendance respect everyone else there. We've had no incidences of unwanted groping in the history of OS, and according to the doorstaff, there's never been anyone thrown out of an OS night, simply because there's no one there to cause trouble.[/quote']

Following on from one of the most legendary sales pitches I've ever heard in my life. Just when I was talked into going, I can't now. It's a holiday Monday the following day, and I can't afford to turn down double time. Hopefully next time. Have fun.

Guest DustyDeviada
according to the doorstaff' date=' there's never been anyone thrown out of an OS night, simply because there's no one there to cause trouble.[/quote']

Correct, they're there to perve. ;)