aberdeen-music

Obedience School 6

Hardcore Mel

Anyone got a gasmask I can borrow?.

Obedience School - 10 on door

whole back room kitted out with dungeon equipment

There's usually 3 or 4 Dom/mes on hand to show you the ropes (as it were) plus you can play with whomever you like.

3 stageshows performed throughout the night, ,

I'm a bit interested in what is on offer for the tenner.

I am nae gay or owt, but what does play with anyone you want entail ,is it likely to be messy?

I have seen this sort of thing on TV wi the dungeon stuff-it usually involves a fat ugly bird abusing some gimp masked guys arse with a whip - I do not want to see this sort of thing up close and personal unless it is women lezzing it up,is this likely to happen?.

Do I have to wear PVc or leather or wipe clean clothes?

What does Dom/mes involve?

What happens in the stageshows?.

Am I likely to get chatted up by a bird that turns out to be a bloke?

Eh? ICP are one of those bands whose fans FUCKING LOVE the band with terminal intensity...

I was meaning the bullshit ICP fans have to put up with when we are judged on our music taste by people who have never even listened to a single track in their life.

Those people are "making sweeping generalisations about something you (they) know nothing about", you see.

dirty talking sluts

She asked me to speak dirty to her, so I said... Yer fanny smells like mackerel ye ugly clatty hoor,... the bed was like niagara falls that night.

Is this sort of behaviour encouraged at obedience school?.I am unable to sleep wondering what the fuck Dom/mes is and too lazy to look it up on google as I will no doubt be directed to a site selling car parts and I fucking hate cars even really nice ones.

Kranks

Gangland.JPG

All this dressing up shennanigans remind me of The Krankies - ugh what a thought-they are a couple in real life-does that make him wrong for knobbing a woman dressed as a little boy? Wonder if he dresses up for sex, as a ladyboy perhaps, ugh that is so wrong.

I concidered going but an obediance school cast member was rude to me when I spoke to her randomly when really drunk. She also seemed highly bothered by the fact I didn't know who she was.

you were pished as fuck so chances are you were being rude to her!

worst reason ever not to go!

/x

Hey Miss Oatlash fancy answering these perplexing questions?

what does play with anyone you want entail ,is it likely to be messy?

women lezzing it up,is this likely to happen?.

I've been to Obedience School 3 or 4 times, and even if it's not really your scene you can always guarentee a good night. The people there are always way more friendly than on any regular night out, the people manning the equipment are easy to talk to, whether it's just for a banter or you fancy trying out something new.

It's not cliquey or insular in the slightest and nobody judges you by what you wear or your particular tastes.

I would urge anyone who hasn't been to one before to come along. If you like it: great. If you don't: then at least it's been an experience (and you can always bitch about it on this website afterwards, like so many of you love doing)

Anyway, I will be there, and I hope you will too

Rebecca

-x-

Although I've only been once, I found that the only good thing about the night was the music. The stalls were crap and over priced, the stage shows left much to be desired and door fee was sickening. I understand and respect that the organisers have overheads and that the cast probably put in a lot of work but for me that poor excuse for a fetish night was a waste of my time and money, and I won't be going again.

Hey Miss Oatlash fancy answering these perplexing questions?

see my post a couple pages back or check out the about section on the website.

what does play with anyone you want entail ' date='is it likely to be messy?

[/quote']

it means that you can use the dungeon equipment with anyone you want (as long as they agree to it of course) and don't just have to rely on the professionals.

women lezzing it up,is this likely to happen?.

possibly. we have a clientele of mixed sexualities so there may be girls kissing each other, just as there may be boys kissing each other.

no our minimum dress code requirement is all black and no streetwear.

http://www.informedconsent.co.uk/encyclopervia/Dominant

check out the gallery on the website for some of our past stageshows. we like to keep our show themes a secret.

depends if any of them think you're hot.

Although I've only been once' date=' I found that the only good thing about the night was the music. The stalls were crap and over priced, the stage shows left much to be desired and door fee was sickening. I understand and respect that the organisers have overheads and that the cast probably put in a lot of work but for me that poor excuse for a fetish night was a waste of my time and money, and I won't be going again.[/quote']

you're the only person who's ever said that about OS. even the people from Roissy workshops who attend/run a lot of fetish nights and work in the industry think we're on a par with some of the better clubs in London. no offence, but i respect their opinions on fetish nights a lot more than i respect yours.