aberdeen-music

Drinks at the Moorings tonight?

I've been dreading this day for ages, but now it's here I want to celebrate.

It's my birthday today, and I'm going to the Moorings for 8.30 tonight. If there's anyone who wants to come down for some fun then please do. Since my phone died at New Year I lost a lot of peoples numbers, so this is the next best thing, woop.

Hope you can make it,

x

I've been dreading this day for ages' date=' but now it's here I want to celebrate.

It's my birthday today, and I'm going to the Moorings for 8.30 tonight. If there's anyone who wants to come down for some fun then please do. Since my phone died at New Year I lost a lot of peoples numbers, so this is the next best thing, woop.

Hope you can make it,

x[/quote']repeat performance of Maxi's birthday?

i cant remember much of moshulu' date=' but i'm pretty sure their lovely DJ's will fill me in on the shenanegans when they wake up

I did get an e-mail from someone saying something about "being on display" last night- so i dread to think what that was about!!![/quote']I mind we decided to go sit with a group of girls in the back room for a laugh. You propped yourself against a pillar and just nodded every now and then. We left them 2 minutes later with a hearty "you lot are fucking boring as baws"

Cant really remember much of moshulu myself. We were standing on stage with trousers down I think, but maybe not.

OH YEAH, POLE DANCING!!!!!!!!!

I mind we decided to go sit with a group of girls in the back room for a laugh. You propped yourself against a pillar and just nodded every now and then. We left them 2 minutes later with a hearty "you lot are fucking boring as baws"

Cant really remember much of moshulu myself. We were standing on stage with trousers down I think' date=' but maybe not.

OH YEAH, POLE DANCING!!!!!!!!![/quote']

?( news to me!! i must've been way more pissed than i thought!!

Yeah we did have a trousers round our ankles on stage. Fudge wouldn't let us take part in the drinking competition because there were "too many teams," but what I believe happened is they either thought "these guys are ace drinkers we can't let them take part, it will be slaughter" or "these guys are shitfaced, we can't let them take part, it will be sickness and slaughter".

Actually the teams were full of name-taken glory before the lads had even done their first bout of onstage shambling.

I guess the lesson is to get there as early as possible to ensure your team gets in/you can get your requests played :p

I think the lesson is don't wash your hair cos you look like a fucking pansy.

paterson 2.15 am

location - door at 81c hardgate

talents - pullign his trousers down and shambling about outside the front door

location - inside 81c hardgate

talents - falling into the bath and rambling shite about being the best bass player in aberdeen

Ohhh.... I remember falling into the bath.

Thats the first time i've been properly drunk this year; i'm back onto sensible drinking now though after wed!!