aberdeen-music

new Tool artwork *insert rune's hardon here*

Teabags

sarcasm was never really you're strong point ;)
he wasnt bein sarcastic.....he actually thinks you're a twat.

lepeep, me and you, bottle of poppers and tube of lube........now thats a fucing ace night!

oh, and its "your". English is obviously not you're strong point.

• Upvote 1

depends what sort of music u are in to. there 1st two albums are lot more raw and rocky, but still progressive the new stuff is quite different. very powerful and a lot more progressive music, dnt really kno how to describe. try listening to nima. should be some tracks on there u will enjoy.

Buy Synchestra by Devin Townsend (shit wrong thread)

Ok' date=' Tool..........should be a band I love but never really listened to. Maybe a needle in a haystack...recommendations?[/quote']

If you want a more thought out cd go for lateralus, more conventional go for aenima.

Then again the live performances are even better

he wasnt bein sarcastic.....he actually thinks you're a twat.

lepeep' date=' me and you, bottle of poppers and tube of lube........now thats a fucing ace night!

oh, and its "your". English is obviously not you're strong point.[/quote']

Definition

you're Show phonetics

SHORT FOR you are

You're my best friend.

Maybe you should look up "you're" before "trying" to correct me ;)

English was never really you're strong point eh thurisaz :up:

Oh and one more for your mr brains lol

Definition

hard-on Show phonetics

noun [C] OFFENSIVE

an erection (= condition of the penis when it is stiff):

to have a hard-on

Times 2 mofo!! ;)

no not something for comparison you utter tool ("ho ho"). music journalists don't have to be in a fucking band do they?

nope, they don't, well spotted, but music journalists have to give REASONS and BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS as to why something is shite...

you TOOL...(nice use of tool, so I thought I'd do it, ho ho)

can we see your work' date=' for comparison?

ps, liked the bit about going on to explain why you though it was naff...

ah, sorry, you didn't post that bit, did you.[/quote']

Sorry, visual art appreciation is NOT my strong point. I thought it was a bit wanky, like a more concentrated version of that point in a trip when someone cries out that they need a pencil. The artwork doesn't raise any strong emotion in me, other than puzzlement when I work out that THAT represents THAT, that means THAT, but I'm still wondering what that squigly line connecting the two is supposed to infer.

Anyway, the argument is now OBSOLETE, as I have taken it upon myself to humble you with my own artwork.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/galleries/files/2/5/5/art.JPG

• Upvote 1

Isis aint suporting :(

From a myspace bulliten

--- First, we regret to inform you that the rumours of a European tour with TOOL is just a rumour, we are actually gonna be in the studio at the time. Hopefully another oppurtunity will present itself soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

Shite. Hope they get someone good to support now.

From a myspace bulliten

--- First' date=' we regret to inform you that the rumours of a European tour with TOOL is just a rumour, we are actually gonna be in the studio at the time. Hopefully another oppurtunity will present itself soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

Shite. Hope they get someone good to support now.[/quote']

Ya bas :|

Aslong as it's better than that auf de mar shit that was with apc

From a myspace bulliten

--- First' date=' we regret to inform you that the rumours of a European tour with TOOL is just a rumour, we are actually gonna be in the studio at the time. Hopefully another oppurtunity will present itself soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

Shite. Hope they get someone good to support now.[/quote']

That info seems to be false, my friend in germany got his tool ticket for may 31 and it says

that the support is isis

This is the full bulliten as posted by Isis on myspace

WE'RE ON TOUR!!!

OK - so this was to be posted like a week ago, but hey shit happens... anyway we are on the road, so far all the shows have been terrific and thanks to everyone who has come out... so here's the news...

Greetings!

Many things going on out here this spring -

--- First, we regret to inform you that the rumours of a European tour with TOOL is just a rumour, we are actually gonna be in the studio at the time. Hopefully another oppurtunity will present itself soon. Sorry for the mix-up.

--- We begin the left coast leg of our Spring tour on Tuesday in San Francisco and we couldn't be more excited. We'll have some new songs, some new guitars, some new shirts, a few new limited musical offerings, and some old friends along. Hope to see you there if you're around...

--- We have confirmed our recording schedule, it looks like we will be headed to the studio here in Los Angeles in June to record our next record. Matt Bayles will be back behind the board working his magic, and if everything goes as planned we should be looking at a Halloween release date.

--- Speaking of releases, the DVD is currently being edited and should be out before the end of the summer and the LIVE 4 CD will be ready for the east coast leg of the upcoming tour.

--- We're also confirming a handful of UK and EURO dates for July, as well as a few other scattered shows, more details on that soon.

--- Be sure to check out the just released MGR CD on Neurot Recordings, created by Mike Gallagher.

--- It sounds as though the Red Sparowes are having a terrific tour over in Europe, so go check them out if you can...

That's all for now, more from the road soon, we promise.

-ISIS