aberdeen-music

Radiohead on tour

lynne

I didn't even click the link....32.50....I really don't get Radiohead sometimes!!

They do things I respect' date=' and then go blow it all with shit like that....

I'd probably leave one of their gigs wanting to commit suicide anyway, sure they play nothing off The Bends these days?[/quote']

My Iron Lung is probably one of their most played songs, i don't think it has ever left there set for an extended period. The bends, Just, Fake plastic trees and Street spirit sitll get played. I think acouple of others have popped up randomly too. These dates will feature heavily from the upcoming album though so I doubt any of the previous albums will have many songs played from them.

Quite a few times now I'm getting the admin's password box still saying it is locked to the 22nd. Hopefully that means there has been a problem and no one or not many have got tickets yet. There's a pair of tickets for one of the London shows on Ebay for over 400. I don't know who is stupid enough to bid on them when you can see that the sale started at yesterday evening, almost a day before they went on sale. Even if the were real why wouldn't you wait until after the general sale on saturday.

Quite a few times now I'm getting the admin's password box still saying it is locked to the 22nd. Hopefully that means there has been a problem and no one or not many have got tickets yet. There's a pair of tickets for one of the London shows on Ebay for over 400. I don't know who is stupid enough to bid on them when you can see that the sale started at yesterday evening' date=' almost a day before they went on sale. Even if the were real why wouldn't you wait until after the general sale on saturday.[/quote']

yeah, i'm not going to worry till Saturday - I'll try before then but not going to worry too much. The Meadowbank capacity is about 18,000 so, hopefully, it won't sell out in a few minutes flat.

I got a couple of tickets for Edinburgh after 7 hours of trying. I was just about to leave uni, everying was packed and I'd closed down everything on the pc but one internet window, when suddenly everying ran smoothly.

btw KatyS, V sold out within a few hours when tickets went on sale a few weeks ago.

I got a couple of tickets for Edinburgh after 7 hours of trying. I was just about to leave uni' date=' everying was packed and I'd closed down everything on the pc but one internet window, when suddenly everying ran smoothly.

btw KatyS, V sold out within a few hours when tickets went on sale a few weeks ago.[/quote']

yeah my plan was eBay , or a friend of mine who bought a good few tickets who could sell me one.

i MUST see radiohead one day. I MUST.