aberdeen-music

most energetic gig ever witnessed....

salsadecacahuete

yes' date=' a legend he is. and, might i say... sexual?o_O[/quote']

He's damned sexual! I think it might be the flashing crotch in the Danger, High Voltage video that first alerted me to the fact :)

I'd agree with E6 too and also Electric Eel Shock at The Lemon Tree last year, didn't see them in moshulu but they were bouncing all over the place when I saw them

Guest Steven Dedalus

The most energetic gig I ever witnessed was Masamune in the basement of the Premier Cafe in Castlegate. Al jumped onto a table in front of me and I had to hold it steady. He then fell off the table and hit a wall and a paint pot feel from a shelf and bopped him on the head. A ladder then fell on him, and Rory stood on the ladder to make Al's guitar make one of the most mental sounds I have ever heard. Pure class.

(special mention to me fall offstage at the first Gavfest. It took a lot of energy to stand up afterwards.)

Guest Steven Dedalus

Sorry, that last post was littered with spelling mistakes, but then I am getting all emotional thinking back to it. Or careless or something.

Guest five years

poison the well - glasgow g2, in 2004 i think, can't actually remember, i can actually 3rd december 2004.

wasn't so much energy, although that was awesome, was the best atmostphere i think i've been to though...so much tension and anticipation..awesome!

$up and Failsafe both at Drakes 2/3 years ago. If I could ever go half the time they did with such energy, I'd be pleased.

More recently, Yellowcard seemed to be running on something special last week in Glasgow and Sonic Boom Six always put on a very lively show.

• 4 weeks later...