aberdeen-music

Morrissey sings on the new Brand New record.

Guest DustyDeviada
morrisey is a fookin clungeburger who don't deserve the respect he's got. he gets right plumb clean on my flange' date=' and no mistake.

love from christy[/quote']

Good to see the new, improved aberdeenmusic.com where people don't just spout gibberish and have to offer constructive critisicm is functioning well.

what?

the queen is dead by the smiths is such a brillaint album. i have never really got into his solo stuff but he is still a total legend.

where d'ya find about him singing on new brand new album 666?

the demo songs that are floating about the net... ;)

I don't get his voice at all. It's really irritating. Also his songs sound to me to be all the same and all of a really generic nature.

Although' date=' Jeff Buckley slips into one of his songs during a live performance of Hallelujah by leonard cohen which i like :up:[/quote']

Son that's cos your focus is all on guitar tones and sonics and shit like that. There's nothing to get about his voice, you either like the sound of it or not, but to criticise the musical aspect of Morrissey it utterly pointless. It's all about his words, his glorious words. I do wonder what exactly you mean by "of a really generic nature" though.

also just thought i'd add:

"i hate the way you always critise the smiths ' date=' and mooorrrriiissseeeeeeee"[/quote']

and i know that your a sucker, for anything acoustic etc etc

great song, hgreat band, but doesn't change the fact that morrissey is an arse, and the smiths were bland and dull.