aberdeen-music

Issak Hays quits southpark

lepeep

Guest DustyDeviada
Doesn't really bother me' date=' Chef is a bit crap these days. In fact, what did he ever do that was so good in the show?

On an unrelated note, SEASON 10 starts this week in America.[/quote']

Correct, the show has changed so much in the last couple of years (for the better IMO), and Chef has hardly been in it at all. He won't be missed. I can't remember him doing anything of note since the "Fighting Round the World with Russel Crowe" episode, and that was a good few years ago.

Good news about Season 10, and the great thing for people who can't/don't download is that Paramount are pretty quick at showing them over here now, at least compared to Sky.

Snipped from BBC News:

Co-creator Stone said Hayes would be released from his contract and

had the best wishes of the South Park team.

Stone said: "In 10 years and over 150 episodes of South Park, Isaac

never had a problem with the show making fun of Christians, Muslim,

Mormons or Jews.

"He got a sudden case of religious sensitivity when it was his

religion featured on the show."

Guest DustyDeviada
Ahh yeh Mtv do as I remember watching "Mr Garrison's Sex Change" on Saturday. Paramout still show it as well though.

MTV and Paramount, but I think Paramount show them first, and they don't cover most of the screen with adverts for other programmes like MTV does.

• 2 weeks later...

Paramount recently pulled a repeat of the episode cos Cruise said he would refuse to do any promotion for MI3 if they showed the episode again. WHich led to Matt & Trey releasing one of the greateast statements ever:

"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."

Guest DustyDeviada

I thought it was amazing how they just cut all his old lines together.

I thought it was (deliberately) a bit ropey sounding, made it even funnier. Especially the fact that he was almost singing "make love".