aberdeen-music

Anyone got a copy of yesterday's Sun?

Marillionboy

hahahaha - Your a funny little girl. Here's a tip' date=' go get a life you sad little fuck.[/quote']

That post was completely over the top. Any more aggressive replies like that and you may find your ability to post anything restricted for a while.

hahahaha - Your a funny little girl. Here's a tip' date=' go get a life you sad little fuck.[/quote']

hahaha, wtf is your problem? sorry if i offended you for merely implying that the sun only covers such trivial shit as jordan whapping her boobs out for all and sundry. if you're such a scum fanboy that you get offended by such trivial crap as a petty dig at the sun's readership then maybe you need to take a better look at your own reading material. if however your main interest in life is whose tits are bigger - jodie marsh or jordan's? then perhaps you're fine with the scum. those bigoted right wing bastards who've betrayed the british people from hillsborough and beyond by their corporate agenda and their determined meddling in lowest common denominator politics for the sole purpose of furthering news international's corporate agenda are responsible for the shittest of shit in british culture from not only the continuing popularity of tabloid trash such as jordan but such televisual delights as big brothers celbrity excursions.

considering you're so quick to jump to the defense of the indefensible then i'm not surprised you resort to such petty and immature insults. if you'd at least mentioned dear deirdre or striker then i may have forgiven you but it's not like i personally shat in your mothers mouth or anything. why you then had to resort to calling me a little girl or a sad little fuck is beyond me. get a grip eh?

. if you're such a scum fanboy that you get offended by such trivial crap as a petty dig at the sun's readership then maybe you need to take a better look at your own reading material. ?

No, No, I just dont see the point in you chipping in with a remark that doesnt help nobody out. And no, I'm not an avid reader of Scotlands beloved paper. I like many, buy it for the ace pics :up::popcorn:

Sorry about that wee outburst.. :swearing:

Hahahahahah. I'm sure I read in some shitty magazine that she was having her boobs made even bigger?

I believe she's having her implants removed and smaller ones put in. But I could be wrong, I know she said she's selling the ones that are being taken out on Ebay, which I'm sorry is just gross. That's actually been inside someone's body!

I believe she's having her implants removed and smaller ones put in. But I could be wrong' date=' I know she said she's selling the ones that are being taken out on Ebay, which I'm sorry is just gross. That's actually been inside someone's body![/quote']

Yeh just like she said she was going to go back to being called Katie Price.

I've seen prostitutes with more class than her.

No' date=' No, I just dont see the point in you chipping in with a remark that doesnt help nobody out. And no, I'm not an avid reader of Scotlands beloved paper. I like many, buy it for the ace pics :up::popcorn:

Sorry about that wee outburst.. :swearing:[/quote']

I dont believe his intention was to "help nobody out" a phrase thats used by most sun readers i'm sure, I believe his intention was to highlight the pathetic nature of the content of the sun, a rag that in my opinion should come straight off the press and right into a pulping machine....but hey what do I know? i'm a sad little fuck also.

G...

I dont believe his intention was to "help nobody out" a phrase thats used by most sun readers i'm sure' date=' I believe his intention was to highlight the pathetic nature of the content of the sun, a rag that in my opinion should come straight off the press and right into a pulping machine....but hey what do I know? i'm a sad little fuck also.

G...[/quote']

little?!! now, now G.