aberdeen-music

Who.....

Alkaline

Guest bluesxman

Band Members Wanted:

'Wanted, musicians for heavy rock band, must either be willing to wear small garments derived from animal skins (think Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC) or look like Conan the Barbarian. Also, should not have seen Spinal Tap or Bad News so free from sense of shame.'

why? you never heard about manowar? jesus...sad world nowadays!

of course I've heard of Manowar - how else do you think I posted a pic by them????

I've even had the misfortune to hear some of their "music".

I just didn't want to see their oiled up near-naked torso's while I was having mu lunch.

I'm 100% sure it was but i'd love to see people backing up their useless wastes of bandwidth with some kind of explanation' date=' just so happens they can't in this case. Hence my point.[/quote']

voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

calm down, calm down.

(nice use .... mis-use of bandwidth there, eh).

I'm 100% sure it was but i'd love to see people backing up their useless wastes of bandwidth with some kind of explanation' date=' just so happens they can't in this case. Hence my point.[/quote']

cmon phil, lighten up eh? :D

don't be such a gloomy gus.

Why?

like 99% of arguments on the internet the whole thing is unfounded and can't be backed up. But, get this, posting homoerotic pictures of Manowar and questioning Metallers "manliness" is just fucking funny.

Simple as that - no explanation needed.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i know, i find the Manowar stuff funny too, but on a whole why ruin a serious thread with ridiculous banter?

I love a good hoot myself, but i can't see the point of just randomly posting on a thread to wind people up, fair enough if you disagree with something cool, but RF Scott's post was pointless shite.

Some metal is absolutely hilarious, i mean grown men singing about dragons?? I thought Gamesworkshop was for kids??:p

Yeah i know' date=' i find the Manowar stuff funny too, but on a whole why ruin a serious thread with ridiculous banter?

I love a good hoot myself, but i can't see the point of just randomly posting on a thread to wind people up, fair enough if you disagree with something cool, but RF Scott's post was pointless shite.

Some metal is absolutely hilarious, i mean grown men singing about dragons?? I thought Gamesworkshop was for kids??:p[/quote']

the thread had served it's purpose by the third post, you'd found out who sang the song. richard was just having a laugh and i know for a fact he listens to less manly music than most.

i thought his post was funny and thus not pointless.

Ruin a 'serious' thread? It was asking about a song used in an advert, not Nuremberg! Plus, you'd already gotten your answer, so its not like this thread could have gone anywhere else, eh?

As others have said, cheer up!

EDIT: I used the word 'on' in the middle of a sentence, when it really wasn't needed. It just didn't make sense with 'on' in it!

Ruin a 'serious' thread? It was asking about a song on used in an advert' date=' not Nuremberg! Plus, you'd already gotten your answer, so its not like this thread could have gone anywhere else, eh?

As others have said, cheer up![/quote']

Maybe we should be able to close the threads we start rather than let idiots wax lyrical over them then.

Oh, i am quite cheery by the way. I'm laughing my ass off at how gullable you lot are.

For the people posting in this thread that know me, for shame, you all know how much of a wind-up merchant i am and how i'm not an overly serious person.

I'm currently making ridiculous faces at the lot of you from behind my computer screen and shall probably do it to your face when i see you next.:up:

jeez' date=' well there doesn't seem to be any point in reasoning with you, if you're going to increasingly resort to name calling and exaggeration.[/quote']

You cant reason with neanderthal metal men! :up:

rpr2400.jpg