aberdeen-music

Fickle Public album....

the destroyer

Hi there. Just thought i would let you folk know that our album 'Bucko' is out on general release as of today. I am told that it should be avaliable in One Up and HMV, and also oline from the Smalltown America site here http://www.smalltownamerica.co.uk/product.php/STA026/Bucko

It was the Rock Sound Magazine album of the month in the March issue... and apparently you Aberdeen types think that we're the best international act so get out there and buy it! I assure you that you wont be disappointed!

Over and out

al

videos...

You can watch both of our videos at the general productions website here http://www.thegeneral.info

Oh and sorry to anyone who was looking for our album in Aberdeen today. A few folk have phoned me to say that its not up there yet. Don't fret! It should be up in the cold wastes of Aberdeen by tomorrow (hopefully)

cheers, al

And make myself a fortune by flogging my Purple Munkie vinyl on ebay for millions' date=' now that the former members are hitting the big time... good times.[/quote']

I've been planning to do the exact same, haha!

The album is in Sound and Vision in Elgin i noticed, and more predominantly displayed than the new Mogwai album- which took about 10mins to find!!

Haven't had the chance to listen to either yet, but will no doubt love both immensly:love:

Guest Mr Blastcap

erm, the videos of them. plus i'd never heard o them!, actually thats not true i have heard of them but knew fuck all what they sounded like. those videos are pretty good like- real mtv standard.

"and make myself a fortune by flogging my Purple Munkie vinyl on ebay for millions"

I still have loads of these.

And a few copies of 'Fisty'.... if anybody wants to BUY them off me and thus I can bring down your evil eBay prices.

Hah!

Actually, One-Up still owe me money I'm sure for a couple of boxes I gave them for sale-or-return a few years ago. Swines.