aberdeen-music

Fickle Public album....

the destroyer

....Actually' date=' One-Up still owe me money I'm sure for a couple of boxes I gave them for sale-or-return a few years ago. Swines.[/quote']

aye, it's got fook all to do with you being a lazy twat....eh...

blame those "big corp record stores"...

ho ho

"and make myself a fortune by flogging my Purple Munkie vinyl on ebay for millions"

I still have loads of these.

And a few copies of 'Fisty'.... if anybody wants to BUY them off me and thus I can bring down your evil eBay prices.

Hah!

Actually' date=' One-Up still owe me money I'm sure for a couple of boxes I gave them for sale-or-return a few years ago. Swines.[/quote']

ill buy 7"

pm me your address and cost and ill forward the payment

cheers

aye' date=' it's got fook all to do with you being a lazy twat....eh...

blame those "big corp record stores"...

ho ho[/quote']

i resent being called 'lazy' considering how much work i do for very little money and gratitude and wasn't putting any 'blame' on 'corp record stores'.

i'll just pop into one-up now, shall i?

love and kisses from london N7.

"and make myself a fortune by flogging my Purple Munkie vinyl on ebay for millions"

I still have loads of these.

And a few copies of 'Fisty'.... if anybody wants to BUY them off me and thus I can bring down your evil eBay prices.

Hah!

Actually' date=' One-Up still owe me money I'm sure for a couple of boxes I gave them for sale-or-return a few years ago. Swines.[/quote']

i could be wrong adie but i'm pretty sure they're still in the office at one up.