aberdeen-music

Promoting in Aberdeen:

Ross

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'd like to see some events in the What's on? bit of this site .

The Lemon Tree has lunchtime performances but sadly no mention of who is actually playing on their site.

That's something you'd need to take up with APA directly. It used to be listed on the actual Lemon Tree website before it went tits up, but on the Box Office sub-page, it just says "Friday Live" or something similar.

I think (not sure about this) if you pick up the actual APA What's On? Brochure the acts may be listed...

Actually, I've just looked at the Box Office website, and it appears if you flick through the what's on section there, it does say most of the time who's playing (not this Friday though unfortunately...)

Also... see on the posters thing. Make a plan so you don't end up walking all the way up George Street and then to Holburn Street and realise you've missed somewhere on George Street and it's best to try and make sure it's not raining! Otherwise you're likely to get bored and just abandon it! It always seemed to be raining when I've postered.