aberdeen-music

The Lorelei - 1st July @The Lemon Tree

After a gap of over 8 years, The Lorelei have finally got round to getting back together and will be playing a return gig at their old spiritual home, The Lemon Tree on Saturday 1st July June.

Now proud to feature the incredible John from fellow scenesters The Dawntreaders on vocals The Lorelei are back on top form with new material, an extensive back catalogue, and the same raw musical energy that has to be felt to be believed.

We all absolutely cannot wait to get back on stage together, and we'd love to see you all there...

Nah...far too exciting for the namby crowd

It will be great to see John Dawntreader again,you could ask Billy (EX MHG ) at Deviltrain tae,they play music less likely to make you totally piss yourself with excitement than 16again,but are still worth a listen, put on yer stetson and slippers but dinna think of lighting that pipe up in The Lemon Tree

http://mightyhumangenerator.deviltrain.co.uk/home.htm

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After a gap of over 8 years' date=' The Lorelei have finally got round to getting back together and will be playing a return gig at their old spiritual home, The Lemon Tree on Saturday 1st July June.

Now proud to feature the incredible John from fellow scenesters The Dawntreaders on vocals The Lorelei are back on top form with new material, an extensive back catalogue, and the same raw musical energy that has to be felt to be believed.

We all absolutely cannot wait to get back on stage together, and we'd love to see you all there...

Oooh thats my birthday (34 ;( )

You've moved to Glasgow Mondragon' date=' you're not welcome on this forum anymore.[/quote']

Yet I remain more 'deen than thou. and you don't even know what I'm on about (I can barely remember), but no, I won't grace this forum again for a place I've had 2 bits of kit go missing from, I am begone.

seriously hows things man.

Aw come on Mondragon, I was only joking - good to see you back on the forum, though a bit surprising - suppose that shows how big an event the Lorelei's come-back gig is.

Will PM you and let you know how I'm doing that way - don't want to sidetrack this thread any more.

Yet I remain more 'deen than thou. and you don't even know what I'm on about (I can barely remember)' date=' but no, I won't grace this forum again for a place I've had 2 bits of kit go missing from, I am begone.

seriously hows things man.[/quote']