aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MDP

Fish Tanks

Guest MDP

does anyone else here keep fish?

i thought it might be nice to start a thread where people could post a pic of their fishtank!

i've been cleaning mine out all day and giving it new gravel and plants n stuff.

i'll get a foto of mine up soon.:up:

Guest MDP

been there done that... LOL, my old 5 foot tank was in the top 20 there... shame i only have a 2footer now:(

i only realised today just how many buckets it takes to hold 70 FUCKING LITRES of water!

Guest MDP

you make a fair point! i'll wait till i get my new fish picked up from peterhead before i take a photo, the 1 penguin tetra looks really lonely!

i would take a photo of mine' date=' but A youve seen it, B its small and C i dont have a camera. :)[/quote']

I'm scared of your ugly fish, at least you flushed the ugly black one.

My fish tank filled itself up with water this weekend (although I suspect it might be someone else) and my cat eats the fish food.

This may be an older thread but I need to boast somewhere...guess what I have now?

A 400 litre tank :finger:

I can't wait to set it all up and get fish in. I'm not so thrilled about the thought of the water changes though

Guest MDP

yeh

even a 10% water change would take forever... i do a 30% every week on mine at the moment... that would be 120 litres a week, FUCKING HELL!

xxx